"You too come with me... we will spend together..."

"We will think about spending together after two or three years. Now, be with me"

"I'm going to be with you in the office as well as in our room..."

"So what? You have created a deep-rooted love in my heart by telling me about how I was with you. I'm excitedly waiting to bring it into action"

Khushi smiled.

"Ok, we will act accordingly"

"Fix yourself according to my mind, Madam. Then only you can implement them"

"Yes, Boss..." She chuckled.

Arnav smiled.

"You know more than our marriage, I'm glad about your approach towards me. This is how you were... you never left my side" she said.

I will always be..."

"I know"

"Ok, go to sleep... we will meet in the office tomorrow"

"Ok... Good night" She disconnected the call smilingly.

The next day

Arnav came to the office with a fresh smile. The fast arrangements for his wedding were the reason for it. Khushi was also in the same condition as Arnav.

She came with a sweet box and distributed it to everyone. Arnav didn't wonder. She would celebrate the moment because she was not only Khushi but also Indhu.

"What's the matter, Khushi?" Priyanka asked.

Khushi looked at Arnav and smiled.

"She is going to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada" Arnav smiled.

"Wow... when? Did your wedding fix?"

"Going to be... it might in the next week"

"Whaaat? Next week?" Asked Aman who just entered the section.

Arnav nodded yes smilingly.

"That's great ASR" He hugged Arnav happily.

Priyanka shook hands with Khushi gladly.

"True love would never fail," She said which made Khushi smile brightly.

Khushi came to Arnav and Aman and gave them sweets. They took one from the box.

"congratulations Khushi" Aman wished.

"Thank you... but you guys should do something. I wanted to talk about it to Arnav last evening but I was unable to do it"

"About what, Khushi?" Aman asked whereas Arnav was listening to her because he knew why she didn't tell him about it last evening.

"Lavanya's parents are going to fix her wedding soon"

"Whaaaat?" they were shocked.

"Yes, but she is not interested in that wedding"

"Why?"

"She loves NK"

"Is it?"

"Yes, but she is scared to talk to her parents about it because she is sure that they would not accept him who is not a Telugu guy. I asked her to tell her parents about it because they should be given a chance to think about it. if they are fine with the proposal, no problem. If they didn't accept NK, we should do something about it"

"Is Lavanya ready to come out of her house, leaving her parents behind?"

"As of now, she is not but I can make her do it because she loves NK" Khushi said.