" then where?" I asked he scanned the place before he took my hand dragging me with him toward one of the balconies.
"here, I will look around to make sure that are away...be careful"he said, I nodded my head taking my PC out...here goes nothing...i start typing looking for any cameras in working.
"shit...they are using a blocking device" I murmured to myself game is on...i smirked breaking through it is security walls easily shutting it."now" I added, multiple cameras were installed inside but they were closed..." and now they work" I said chuckling.
My screen showed two old men sitting opposite to each other...each one of them had and army behind him...you can feel how tense the atmosphere was...they were talking...but I can't hear them.

"the phone" I whispered"minho hyung could you call him?" I said to the older through the earpiece.
"him...you mean ahn?" he asked.
"yes yes....and don't hang up" I said.
"I won't but why?" I jumped after I heard the older's voice behind me.
"great I was going to ask you to come back" I said.
"what are you trying to do..."
"none wanted to listen to me when I was going to tell you...now call him" I cut him off...he rolled his eyes dialling the man."put it on speaker"I added, he looked displeased but did as I asked.
I was watching the man through the footage.
"boss" minho said as we saw Ahn accept the call.

"what is it hoseok?" he answered with a deep raspy voice.
"I am just making sure that you doing okay...it is not a trap right..."
"we will talk later"the man said hanging up.
"he hang up..."
"don't worry...i got him" I said before the voices of the two man echoed through the Pc speaker.
"how the hell did you do that?" minho asked.
"it is magic baby" I replied with a proud smile.
"jisung is right...my brain is not programmed to understand this "he said shaking his head.

"so you are really called me to here to tell me that you want me to give up on the weapon deal...Kim did you lose your damn mind?" ahn said making minho and I share a look.
"it was mine to begin with..."
"and you lost it"he cut him off" it is mine now"he added making the other sighed.
"I can give you something important in return...something that you really want to know" Kim said.
"this is more important " Ahn replied trying to get up.
"it is about your daughter though" Kim said with a wide smirk making the man freeze...so did minho and I? He is seunghee's father after all I am sure like hell that he knows that minho is alive not hoseok...and if he tells Ahn we are going to get in a big trouble.

"what do you know about my daughter?" ahn yelled looking angry.
"me...nothing much...i know she was sick...i know about her fiance who works for you" the man said.
"we have to stop him" I said looking at minho hyung with terrified eyes while he clenched his jaw.
"Kim I swear to god..."
"my daughter and I are on a bad term...she is causing me trouble...in a matter of fact she was the one who made me lose this deal...yet what she knows is going to be the reason why I am getting it back" Kim said sipping his drink.
"you are testing my patience...either talk or I am leaving" Ahn said hitting the table.

"well you see...."
Before the man could continue his sentence I hit enter making the power went down followed by a huge explosion.
"what happened?" Kim yelled.
"sir it could be a bomb...we need to leave now" his men come rushing toward him...it was a chaos...the two start running outside with their men.
"what happened?" Felix asked.
"we heard an explosion " jisung said after him.
"that was you" minho hyung said making me nod.
"I messed with the power generator to make it explode" I answered.
"come on we need to leave" he said taking my hand.

"hyung...we are safe for now but we need to make sure that those two don't meet up again..."
"we will talk later" he cut me off.
"you...wait" we heard a voice come behind us as soon as we were going to leave the building.
"ran...i will take care of this"minho hyung said.
"but.."
"now pushing me out" he cut me off " leave this place... I will be fine it is Ahn's man...trust mw" he added looking sure
"I am talking with you" the man said getting closer.
"please be careful" I said walking away.

"shit...shit...shit" I murmured jumping in the driver's seat.
"where is minho hyung?" han asked.
"he told me to leave...."
"hyunjin, we can't leave him..."
"he will be fine" I cut him off speeding with the car...please be okay hyung.
'minho hyung...can you hear me?'jisung said through his earpiece.
"he won't be able to answer you...Ahn's man found us...he will be fine..."
"they will ask him why he went there when he was not supposed to." Felix yelled.
"he will be fine...i trust him" I answered...if I did not I would not have left him behind.
"you are not...."

I have no idea what just happened...all I know is that a huge crush send our car flying in the air.... everything happened in a slow motion.
"Felix...jisung...." I said looking around to check on them...the car was upside down that's what made it hard for me to concentrate.
"I am fine" han said.
"Felix...'
"I am too don't worry" the other said making me sigh in relief.
"not for long though" I froze when I heard the new voice...seunghee.
"sleep well" she said before a weird gas started to fill the place.
"Felix...han" I coughed trying hard not to inhale but it was too late...my eyes started to feel heavy before everything went black...

Minho's pov
"explain"Ahn said glaring at me...my arms were crossed behind my back as I looked down the floor..." what were you doing there?" he added sounding pissed.
"I saw him with another person but he left" the man who saw me said making me curse under my breath... I was going to kill him but soon after other members came.
"I was just making sure it was not a trap boss" I answered.
"who was with you?"Ahn asked.
"no one " I said.
"sir...i swear..."
"enough you can leave" Ahn yelled cutting the man off.he threw me a glaree before he left...it is my word against his.

"I appreciate that you were worried about me...next time...don't act against my orders"he said rubbing his forehead.
"Kim was going to tell me something important hoseok...but the explosion stopped him" he said gripping my shoulder.
"I am sure he asked for something in return" I said making him hum.
"the weapon deal..."
"it is clearly a trick..."
"it is about soyeon" he cut me off.
"he knows how much you care for her...he is trying to use that against you" I said making him frown.
"yeah...that is possible...but something weird happened...the explosion...someone was behind it...and it is not Kim since he will be putting himself in danger too...hoseok we had our differences but you are like a son to me...find who ever did this"he said making me nod" you know that soyeon is the only thing that matters...stop hurting her" he added.

"I will" I replied...i just want to get kit if here to make sure that the boys made it safely...it is a relief that Ahn still trust me.
"you can leave...find them"he said nodded walking out of his office.
I immediately took my phone out calling hyunjin...pick up...pick up...but there was no answer...the same thing happened when I called Felix and jisung...
"shit" I said gripping the phone hard...something happened.
A notification sound come from my phone and when I looked at the message my whole world stopped...no....it can't be.

It took a lot of time to find this opportunity...your lovers alone..without you...or the guards...i have them now lee minho...it is time for you to pay-M-

Right after the text there was a picture of them they were handcuffed to chairs unconscious...
"no" I yelled earning weird stares from the people who were walking around...this is a joke...no...this did not happen...a chuckle escaped me...she took them...she tricked us...she waited for the right moment to get them.
"hoseok are you okay?" mike asked.
This is my fault...i should have let my guard down...if something happens to them..i swear I will lose my mind...
"let go" I yelled pushing through the other running outside...i need to find them...i need to get them back...