I. HEAVEN IS YOU

VOL

VOL. 1 HEAVEN IS YOU

you're all I'll ever want,
you're all I'll ever need.
you're all I've ever dreamed of having.

I always heard there was a heaven
I never knew if it was true,
but darlin' ever since I met you,
I know that heaven is you.
heaven is you
heaven is you.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂 - 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁 
𝟯:𝟰𝟯

❝ 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪

❝ 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪... ❞

Listening to: Heaven is You
01:06 ━━━━●───── 03:43
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

01. SUMMER knows that Lauren, one of her closest friends, doesn't like the idea of Summer with Walker because she thinks the public will be too much for her.

02. WALKER thinks Lauren's reason for not wanting them to date is because she thinks Walker will hurt Summer, which he obviously has no intent of doing, but he isn't sure how to convince his best friend to let him date Summer.

03. WHILE Walker and Summer attempt to sneak around for a few weeks, and failing miserably in the process... Walker is starting to film his new show.

04. WILL the public eye be too much for Summer? Will PETER ROGERS, Summer's ex, get in the way of what they think is a good thing?

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

jenna speaks!

I added some stuff & figured out that yes I will do volumes for this! Not sure if it'll be 2 or 3, but I'm probably going to do volumes for every book in this series, no matter how many I choose to write.

THIS CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE.

some things will not make sense, like inside jokes, some of the stuff characters say, etc. but nothing will be super confusing! While I think it'd be better to read Somebody To You first, it doesn't need to be.

I won't be giving characters (other than Summer) a backstory in this, because anything necessary will have been in the last book.

Don't forget to vote/comment if you're excited for this book to start! The first chapter will be December 29th, 2023.

EVEN THOUGH STY STARTS ON THE 30TH, IT STILL COMES FIRST. Go by the numbers labeled on the books, NOT the dates.

this book is more of a fast-burn than STY, just because of how quick they meet and begin to talk.