Gyuvin shook his head, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. "No, it's fine. I'll be out in a minute" he mumbled, his words coming out in a jumble. Gyuvin hurriedly left the room with a heavy heart, taking one last glance back as he limped in his steps. 

'I hate you, Oreo man' he gritted his teeth before closing the door.

After Gyuvin left, the woman started cleaning the room as she dragged her supplies in. She sighed, her eyes scanning the empty room, landing on a small piece of paper left on the bedside table. She picked it up and read the message scribbled on it.

"Drink this, you'll feel better." her eyes landed on a packet of pills laid on the table, as she turned her head to the direction gyuvin left.

With a smile, the woman placed the note back on the table and quietly started cleaning again. "Not every day I see these types of stuff" she smiled to herself. In a place like this club, where love was often just a lie concealed under the action of sleeping together or pure physical pleasure, it was rare to come across a scenario like this.

----------------

Gyuvin's trembling hand hovered over the doorbell as he stood outside a house, his heart racing in his chest. When the door swung open, revealing a tall bear like boy, the boy's expression quickly shifted from confusion to concern.

"Gyuvin, what the fuck happened? Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" the boy yelled loud as he grabbed Gyuvin's shoulder, shaking him gently.

Gyuvin didn't respond immediately, his mind still reeling from the events of the previous night. Another figure appeared behind Gunwook, a smaller boy who rushed to the door upon hearing the noise.

"Let him in, Gunwook." the smaller boy urged, his voice filled with worry.

Silently, Gyuvin followed Gunwook into his house. Yes, Gunwook's house. He didn't have the courage to go to his own. His footsteps were heavy with the weight of his thoughts.

Slumping onto the couch, Gyuvin buried his face in his hands, unable to hold back all the emotions he felt. anger, betrayal, stupidity, frustration, embarrassment, disappointment... everything. "Psst, Yujin, say something" Gunwook nudged Yujin, their expressions filled with a mix of sympathy and worry.

"What happened, Gyu?" Gunwook's voice softened as he sat on the opposite couch facing Gyuvin. Yujin sat on the carpeted floor, focusing at the brunette.

Gyuvin looked up, tears glistening in his eyes as he struggled to find the words to explain what had happened. He couldn't believe he had actually lost his virginity to someone he didn't even know the name of. At least, it wasn't how he had imagined it at all.

"I... I don't know.." he whispered, his voice trembling with embarrassment.