WISH WE WERE BETTER, nozel silva

NOZEL SILVA X MALE!READER

angst

"Where is he?!" The magic knight captain frantically yelled, pushing past the people in his way.

Fuegoleon stood by his side, admittedly he and Nozel weren't really as close as the should have been, but it didn't mean that he couldn't be there for the man.

A healing mage blocked his path, to which he huffed.

"I'm sorry, captain, but you must wait. He is under going extreme treatment right now and rushing in might disrupt the process."

Nozel is impatient. Everyone knew that.

His heart beat loudly against his chest, and his anxiousness state only grew.

How he wish he was there in the battle. How dare that Diamond mage Kingdom scum play dirty and blast his lover from behind. He was furious.

Now he's afraid. Afraid of loss. Whatever going on in that room, he didn't know. All he knew was that [name] is in a critical condition. All the mgic knights who came back at least a bit alive from the mission were on death's door.

But Nozel only cared about [name].

How selfish of himself. For his lover, and only him, shall Nozel ever be selfish. Even over himself.

Fuegoleon, seeing the captain in such a disheveled state, felt pity. He felt the same way when the boy lost his mother.

Nozel, however, did not need anyone's pity. It didn't help him, it didn't help [name].

Nothing helped the dying man.

Soon, Nozel shall know that.

He didn't sleep that night. All he had on his mind was [name]. He should have done more. He should have been there.

For at the cost of his hesitance, was a life so dear.

short chapter lol
I haven't touched this book in a year if not two
I wrote this while shitting😞💪
I swear I'll write more guys