First kiss

Max's POV

Me and my girlfriend Y/n have been dating for just short of 3 months and we haven't had our first kiss yet. I have been dying to do it but I've been worried that she might not want to have her first kiss yet. Cos our first kiss is gunna be Y/n's first ever kiss.

I'm her first relationship. So i don't wanna push her into anything she's not comfortable with.

We're at her house. Sat watching her TV in her bedroom. We're watching karate kid. Y/n HATES karate kid but is only watching it for me. She's said this before.

Anytime we watch karate kid, she watches it for me. Gotta say, that's a lotta love there.

"You look deep in thought." Y/n says.

I look at her and smile.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" She asks.

"Nothing really. Mostly us." I say.

"Oo. Be careful. Don't think too hard."

I chuckle.

"What about us then? Nothing too serious I'm hoping." Y/n says.

I shake my head.

"No nothing too serious." I say.

"Good. Don't want you brain to fry."

I gasp.

"You saying i can't handle serious talk?"

Y/n nods.

"Wow." I say.

"Hey you damn near had a heart attack when i said i needed to talk to you." Y/n says.

"Uh yeah well when somebody says 'i need to talk to you' it means it serious." I say.

"I wanted to tell you i liked you." Y/n says.

"Yeah that's pretty serious if you ask me." I say.

"Okay okay. Whatever you say."

I let out a laugh.

"Well i was thinking about us too. And me as well. And we haven't had our first kiss yet." Y/n says.

"You saying you wanna kiss me?"

"You saying you don't wanna kiss me?"

"You got me there. Yeah I've been thinking about it too. But i don't wanna push you. I'm your first relationship and i don't want you to give me your first kiss until you're ready to." I say.

"Trust me when i tell you, I've been ready for a while." Y/n says.

"Well that's a shock." I say.

"Are you really trying to tell me you don't see me looking at your lips every single day?" She asks.

My face holds a very shocked look.

"I'm gunna take that as a you don't see it. Wow. And here i was thinking you didn't wanna kiss me." Y/n says.

"Girl please." I say.

She laughs.

"So are we just gunna talk about it? Or are we actually gunna kiss?" Y/n asks.

I smile. I kiss her. Finally. She kisses back. It's a quick kiss. Nothing crazy.

"Well that was exactly how i had imagined it. Maybe even better." Y/n says.

I smile and so does she. We just lay in her bed watching Karate Kid together. We finally kissed.

HELLO! IT'S BEEN FUCKING FOREVER! I'M BACK! I was very ill and had extreme writers block.

So now we back.

How're you all doing?

Hope you all enjoyed. Byee :)