Trust issues

It's no secret to anybody that you have some serious trust issues. Sadie knows that you have mega trust issues. And serious trauma from your previous relationship with a girl that lasted for just short of 2 years. Simply because everytime you tried to leave her, she'd beg you to stay claiming she's change. And you believed her.

But this time you left for good and to say you have some trauma would be a huge understatement. You have trauma to last a lifetime. Maybe even 2 lifetimes.

As of right now, you're in the kitchen of your house. On call with Sadie. She's trying to tell you how she feels about you but she can find the right way to say it. Then the doorbell rings and you frown.

"I wasn't expecting anybody today." You say.

"Someone at your door?" Sadie asks.

"Yeah. I have no idea who though. I wasn't expecting anybody. I'll put you in my back pocket just in case it's someone i dont want here." You say.

You put your phone in your back pocket and go to the front door. You open it and see her stood there. Your ex.

"Y/n..." She says.

"No... no i dont.... why are you here?" You say.

"Y/n please take me back i swear I've changed." She says.

"You said that before. Every single time. Do you have any idea how much trauma you've caused me? I've spent the last year in therapy because of you." You say.

"I know and-and I'm so so sorry Y/n. Please, take me back. I promisd you I've changed. I'm a better person than i was before. I swear down." She says.

You shake your head.

"N-no. No i-i cant. I cant go through that again." You say.

"Baby, i love you and i miss you. I just want you back." She says, gently grabbing your hands.

"No. No i cant. I just.... i cant. You-you have to go." You say.

Her eyes water up. They're just crocodile tears. You know this. But for some god forsaken reason, you get a guilty feeling in the pit of your stomach.

"Please dont cry." You say, wiping the tears from her face.

"Please take me back." She says.

Before you get to answer, someone walks over. It's Sadie.

"I need you to leave her alone." Sadie says.

You feel relief crash over you like a wave. Thank god she's here.

"Sadie Sink?"

"Yeah. Y/n's my girlfriend. Stay away from her." Sadie says, standing next to you.

Her face changes fast.

"I cannot fucking believe you Y/n. 2 fucking years! 2 GODDAMN YEARS!" She yells.

You stand back a little.

"Hey! Get lost before i hurt you!" Sadie yells.

She ignores Sadie, shoves her out of the way and onto the floor. Then stands in front of you. Like she used to do when she would get mad at you.

"You're fucking pathetic." She says.

She hits you before Sadie gets to stand up. But when Sadie stands, she shoves her to the floor and pins her down there.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?!" Sadie yells.

Your ex nods and runs off. Sadie turns and you're gone.

"Y/n?"

She walks into your house to see you mid-panic attack on the middle of the floor. Eyes closed, hands over your ears, teads spilling down your face and blood dripping from your nose. Sadie sits in front of you and gently grabs your hands. She gently pulls them away from your ears.

"Y/n breathe. Try to follow my breathing. You'll be okay. She cant get you." Sadie says.

You, after almost an hour and a half, calm down. When you're calm, you just stand up and go into the downstairs bathroom. Sadie follows. She sees you, with shakey hands, trying to clean the blood from your nose. But failing.

"Hey let me get that." She says.

You turn to her and she cleans the blood from your nose. She then hugs you. You seem to tense up a little.

"Hey it's okay. I'm not gunna hurt you i promise. It's just a hug." She says.

"Oh...."

You hug back and you both stand like that for a good 40 minutes. You both then go sit on the sofa.

"Thanks for doing that." You say.

"You're my best friend. I'm gunna do what i have too to protect you." Sadie says.

You smile a little.

"Could i maybe take you up on the girlfriend thing?" You ask.

She frowns.

"You told her you're my girlfriend. Maybe you actually wanna be my girlfriend?" You ask.

Sadie goes bright red and smiles.

"I would like that. I would like to be your girlfriend." Sadie says.

You smile. You both just sit on the sofa and watch TV together. Maybe, just maybe, you'll begin to feel better now.

Thoughts? Hero Sadie to the rescue am i right? Byeeeeeeeee :)

*Edit. Holy fucking shit this book is so close to 100K reads. I am blown away. 98.7K reads wtf!!!