CHAPTER 42: Operation: Save Ellie Todoroki

Start from the beginning

"It is so crowded" Todoroki said.

"Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city, just tell me where to go!" Kirishima said.

"Wait a second, we have to be cautious. These villains know what we look like remember, well, except for Todoroki" Yaoyorozu said.

"In other words, we need disguises. Yaoyorozu, it is up to you" I said.

These are perfect...

{Ellie Todoroki}

I was standing in front of these lame ass wannabes when I noticed the TV on in the background.

'Mr Aizawa and Principal Nezu, this will be good' I thought to myself as we listened to what they had to say.

"She is trying harder than anyone in her pursuit to become a Top Hero, just like her dad, if the villains think that they have a chance with her, they are highly mistaken. I can guarantee that much" I heard Mr Aizawa say on the TV.

"Ha, did you hear my teacher, they got more than I thought. I will never join your League of Losers!" I called out at the villains.

They went through the trouble of mounting a huge attack just to bring me back here. These loser even told me what they wanted. For me to join their pathetic little group. Which means I know that they will not hurt me. What a bunch of amateurs. Now is my chance! I got a couple of them down real quick and get of here, think Ellie. 

"I may not be at camp...but I am still allowed to fight!" I said.

"She must have figured out that she is important to us, she is really clever!" a villain said.

"No, she is a fool" another villain said.

"Let me stab her!" a blonde girl said.

We can only do whatever we want to and we will not even pretend otherwise and I am really tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lameass wannabes.

"Father" Shigaraki mumbled.

"No Tomura Shigaraki, be calm!" Kurogiri said.

"Do not lay a finger on her, any of you. That hero is still a valuable piece. I wish you would have listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding" Shigaraki said.

"What, you think that we are the same? Not a chance!" I called out to him.

Dumbass villains

{Izuku Midoriya}

The five of us finally reached the League's Hideout thanks to Yaoyorozu's tracker.

"Here we are, this is the place that the tracker was reading" Yaoyorozu said to the group.

The five of us decided to take a look around the place and see what we can find.

"Hey look, there is a window. Now, if only we had a night vision scope" I said.

"Allow me, I actually brought one along with me for tonight so I figured we might need it" Kirishima said, holding it in his hand.

"Way to go Kirishima, let's take a look. Iida, can you give me a boost?" I said.

"Does not look like any...ahhhh!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"What is it Kirishima, what do you see?" I asked.

"Take a look Midoriya, the back left corner" he said.

"It's Nomus!" I said.

{Ellie Todoroki}

"Then I have no choice, the Heroes said that they would continue their investigation of our group so we do not have time to stand here and talk. Master, lend me your power" Shigaraki said.

"A master? I thought you were the boss around here but you are a sidekick" I said with a small smile.

"Kurogiri, Compress. It's time to put her back to sleep" Shigaraki ordered.

"I can't believe she is such a bad audience member, it is almost impressive" the villain named Compress said as they was walking towards me.

*Knock* *Knock* 

"Hello, I got a pizza delivery here" a voice said.

Smash!

'It is All Might!' I thought to myself.

"What the...Kurogiri, gate!" Shigaraki said to Kurogiri.

"Pre-emptive Binding Lacquered Chain Prison!" I heard Kamui Woods call out to trap the villains.

"You can't run anymore LOV, understand this! Because we are here now" All Might yelled.

"You must have been scared but you stayed strong. I am sorry, you are safe now Young Todoroki" All Might said, placing his arms around me.

"I'm not scared!" I said.

"Kurogiri, warp as many Nomus as you can!" Shigaraki yelled.

"The Nomu, right?" All Might asked Shigaraki.

"I am sorry Tomura Shigaraki, the Nomus were supposed to be in a fixed location but they are gone" Kurogiri said.

"Huh?" Shigaraki said.

"You will tell us where he is right now!" All Might said.

"Go away!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Shigaraki!" All Might said.

"This is all your fault, I hate you!" Shigaraki said as Nomus appeared. 

"Now, how did they get here?" Kamui said as one of them had captured me.

"Dammit, Edgeshot stop Kurogiri!" a little old man said. 

"He still out, this is not his doing!" Edgeshot said.

"Let go of me!" I said, trying to get out of his grip.

"Don't let them escape under any circumstances, you got it!" All Might told Kamui Woods.

"Right!" he said.

"What the hell!" I said as a black warp hole sucked me into it.

Todoroki! Nooo!

{All Might}

Noooo!!! I had Young Todoroki in my hands and I let her slip through my fingers.

I will save you Young Todoroki!

I fear that he has made a move.

<EXTRA>

The Pro Heroes arrived at the scene but Ellie has been taken again by the LOV, will Midoriya and the others make it in time to save Ellie before it's too late?