I blue-toothed my phone to my radio and bumped Kevin Gates' "Islah"  album. I backed out of my parking spot and headed to my condo. Cyn lived in a dorm on campus and wanted me to be her room-mate; While I lived in a condo that my father owned and gave to me when I graduated high school. I asked her to move in with me, but she declined. She felt that living on campus would give her motivation to participate in extra-curricular activities. I pulled into my parking spot, grabbed my bag, and walked around to the entrance of the building.

"Hey y'all." I spoke to my neighbors, Monty and Kash. The two boys were about twenty years old and were cool as hell. Although, when I first moved here, we didn't get along too well. They had no respect for their neighbors, they were always throwing parties and doing stupid shit in the hallways. Finally, I went over there and cussed them both out before smacking the shit out of one of them. Since that day, they've shown me the utmost respect. We hang out, I invite them over to dinner when I cook, and sometimes we simply go out for walks and talk and smoke blunts. I see them as the little brothers I never had.

"Wassup? What's for dinner, shorty?" Kash asked as he hugged me.

"Sorry boys, I'm going out tonight." I apologized, hugging Monty.

"Oh yeah, Dre's daughter's party is tonight! We in that bitch. It's gon be entirely too much ass in that vicinity for us not to be there!" Monty yelled, making us all bust out laughing. They dapped each other up and I walked off, shaking my head at their ridiculousness. Getting off the elevator, I walked to my door, unlocking it. I shook my head looking at my messy living room. Christmas was in two weeks and my living room had bags full of presents along with rolls of wrapping paper everywhere. I placed my bag on the couch and gathered up all of the materials, neatly organizing them in the hallway closet.

My phone began ringing as soon as I finished and I jogged over to it and saw that my seventeen year old sister, Kamia, was calling. "Hey boo." I answered.

"Hey girlie. How was your day?" She asked. She definitely wanted something or she was in trouble, those are the only reasons she's ever this nice.

"Cut the bullshit. What the hell did you do, now?" I asked, tilting my head. She busted out laughing before responding.

"You know me so well. Actually, I want to know if you'd be willing to sneak me into Camille's party tonight?" She asked.

"Girl, hell no. That's a 21 and over party, I'm barely going. I've been twenty-one for three months. How the hell would I do that? Why the hell do you even want to go?" I scoffed.

"No reason. Don't even worry about it." She responded, then hung up on me. She's too damn grown for her age. There's nothing at a 21 and over party for a 17 year old girl. She's lucky that I'm not gonna call my parents and snitch on her fast ass.

Looking at the time, it read 2:15 PM. I had more than enough time to take a nap.

Tahj.

"Ayo Deuce, you goin to Camille's party tonight?" CJ asked, returning into the living room with a bag of chips. This bum ass nigga was always eatin all my damn food.

"First of all, who the fuck is Camila? Second of all, I'ma start throwin' yo ass outta my house. Eat before you bring yo bug-lookin ass over here. Hungry ass nigga." I replied, mugging the shit outta him as he and Junior busted out laughing. Little did they know, I was dead serious.