The Shop

Everything is different, and everything has changed. The once black walls are now pink and the room smells like candyfloss. When did this happen?

Instead of Iron Maiden they appear to be playing One Direction. I am in hell. Instead of a cash machine, people are paying with popcorn, this is really strange. Am I high?

I must be. The blood pellets that they usually sell are now smarties. The people in here are all Scottish. The sounds of their voices make the whole room sound out of place. I like it. I like their voices, not the room. The floors are made of nougat and there are weirdo’s licking the floor.

In the corner there is Vivienne Westwood doing the Harlem Shake with Mr Randall. The Royal Family is here to. The Queen is doing the cup song with her crown. What a strange world we live in.

Little Smurfs are following me. There are Unicorns eating the candy curtains.

I look down. Why am I in a pink dress?

|do not know. What I do know scares me. The people in here are all dressed in pink tartan. I hate it. On my head there is a big pink hat, why am I wearing it? Looking in the mirror my face is done up like an ‘el día de los muertos’ mask. I like the mask, but not the pink.

Instead of skeleton models there are sugar skulls.

I scream. My voice sounds like a unicorn just threw up, if that makes any sense. It does to me...

I wake up in my room. The blink 182 posters have been replaced with Justin Bieber and One direction, I mean really?

I take a candy cane from the side and slit my wrists, as the jam like liquid flows, my darkness is coming back. The pain has brought me back to reality.

Dear the colour Pink.... You’ll have to kill me first.