"It's difficult dealing with the scars other people left on us, but we can learn to cope. Maybe painting could be one of your coping mechanisms. Do you feel it's a good way to express your feelings in a safe way?" She suggests.

"I don't know, when I did it last time I kind of just felt more angry after I finished," I recall the pure rage I felt as the ugly color of mixed paint stained my skin.

"I see, well we are about if of time, thank you for being willing to share, that takes bravery and will be helpful in your journey with your mental health. Please, feel free to write things down that you would like to discuss with me next time we see each other. Enjoy the rest of your day," she finishes the session politely.

I smile as we get off of the call. I stand up from my bed and make my way downstairs. I feel like we didn't make much progress, but I'm still willing to work with her.

My phone buzzes from in my pocket and I pull it out to see Liyah calling. "Are you home?" She huffs, her breath moving fast as if she's excited or something.

"Yes, why?" I question, suspicious of what she's planning. "K I'm coming to the door, my hands are full let me in," she hangs up. She was outside the house before she knew I was here.

I walk toward the door and look out the peek while to see her looking right back at me. My face turns from neutral to extremely confused as she enters.

"What the actual fuck Aaliyah," I say looking down to see two ferrets, one in each hand. "Here take him," she shoves one in my hand. I almost drop him as he squirms around in my arms.

"Why do I have a ferret in my arms Liyah," I say slightly annoyed. "Basically, I saw this guy outside the store, he had this big car full of animals right?" She starts her story.

"So basically, he said that he was trying to get rid of them quickly and whatever he didn't sell he was just doing to drop at an animal shelter, thats terrible right? He didn't actually have much left, I was considering buying every animal he had but some lady came and bought the lizards he had," she pauses to take a breath.

"So I just asked him to give me whatever he had left and he brought me these two cuties! They are ferrets if you didn't know, this one's a girl and that on in your hands is a boy," she squeals excitedly.

"Why did you bring them here?" I ask confused. "Because, that one's for you," she says in a duh tone like it was obvious she just decided to buy me a ferret.

"Um, Liyah im not so sure," I tell her. "Aurélia, did you want him to end up in an animal shelter, most likely living there for the rest of his life?" She guilt trips me, and unfortunately it's working.

"Fine, I hope you know your buying me what I need for him," I roll my eyes. Only this girl would bring me a ferret in the middle of the day.

"So what are you gonna name him? Let's give them matching names," she asks excitedly.

Silas

"Noah, I'm going to ask you once more, is that stronzo still alive? Is he hiding from me?" I snapped. This bastard begins to laugh.

"Scared? Maybe four years ago when you were something to be scared of. Now? Not so much. He's coming for you, more specifically you girl. Ever since he laid his eyes on her, he's been planning of doing unspeakable things," he smirks, being able to tell it's getting to me.