- chapter 26 -

Silas

Here I am, willingly allowing my girlfriend to smear this face mask all over me. Shit, I've even got headband pushing my hair back. Is this what my life has come to? Who am I kidding, I'm enjoying this shit.

"You look sooo cute!" Aurélia coos, pulling out her
phone to take a picture. She snuggles close to me and smiles snapping the photo. "What movie?" She asks scrolling on the tv.

"I don't know, the last time I watched tv was when we got high," I tell her. "You're interesting," she looks at me. Probably just a nice way of her calling me boring.

I can't disagree all I do is work, read, train and now eat pussy, those are all my hobbies. The last ones probably my favorite.

"Let's watch... Tangled. Rapunzel's my favorite princess of course along with Tiana," she clicks onto the movie and leans back onto me.

I watch as her eyes light up seeing the golden glow of the beginning parts of the movie. She's so beautiful. I dig into the big bowl of m&ms she prepared.

I'm not even watching the movie, I'm watching her. She has a look of pure innocence and joy on her face watching the movie.

I don't know much of her past, I know neither of her parents are suitable to take care of her siblings, I know her mom is type to allow her child to be hurt by someone in her home which will leave me forever hating her.

How could anyone let my Aurélia suffer and then blame her? I just get myself upset thinking about it. I'd do something if I could. I know her mom's full name and address, but I don't want to bring it forward into Aurélias life.

She doesn't talk about her dad though. I'm not going to beg her though, she'll tell me when she wants me to know. I do know that she and Camilla did live with her mostly since she turned 14.

I can't change the past, but I can do whatever it takes to make sure that the woman that I lo- care about is safe from now on.

Ever since that night she was almost taken I have been keeping myself higher alert. I don't know how that happened while I was here. I've been trained since I was eight for this, there's no way I'll ever let myself slip up like that again.

"Flynn is so cute, he used to be my crush," she interrupts my thoughts pointing at the screen.
"You guys kinda look alike, except you have green eyes," she adds.

"Also I'm way better looking than him and you prefer me, right?" I look a her. She hesitates.

"Of course," she finally says. "What was the hesitation for?" I narrow my eyes at her. "I totally did not hesitate," she says barely holding in a laugh.

"I don't see what's funny but if you think Flynn cuter then me I'll keep that in mind for the next time your begging me to make you c-" I'm cut off with a hand to my mouth.

"Shh, I'm trying to watch the movie," she changes the topic. She leans back into me and settled again. "Maybe you should lay on Flynn since he's so cute," I move away slightly.

She pulls me right back over. "It was a joke, why are you sassier than me?" She asks rolling her eyes. I am not sassy. She should stop saying unfunny things and I wouldn't have an attitude.