14(Time fly's)

Začít od začátku

"Ok. We will meet you there."

"Good. Can I just please have 5 treacle tarts?"

"Sure. Here you go."

"Thanks. See you then."

"Ok"

I walked out and once again everything quieted down. I went and sat at the end of the Slytherin table closest to the doors. Everyone scooted down away from me. To be honest I do not really care at the moment. I sit down and pull my homework out that I did not finish and the homework that I did not start on. I looked up and everyone was silent.

"Ok, you guys can continue talking."

They all started talking again. The Slytherin table was still pretty quiet. They were all eating in silence. Eventually it was time to go to class. Everything quieted down as I packed up everything. I walked out of the hall and headed to Herbology. 

I got there and Professor Sprout was already there. I sat on the stool and did my Herbology homework while everyone got there. Everyone that had my class was hesitant to come through the doors. Neville walked right in and sat down next to me. Theo sitting next to him. Class went smoothly. 

I walked out heading towards Astronomy. Professor Sinistra was at her desk doing work. I sat down to finish homework again. This class also went smoothly. I got up and had 2 free periods, one right after the other. I got up and walked out to the Whomping Willow that led to the shrieking shack. I sat there for one whole period before I heard foot steps heading my way.

"Madelynn?"

"Yes?"

"Look up."

"What?"

I looked up and saw Neville and Theo walking over to me. They were holding hands. They came and sat on either side of me. 

"What are you guys doing out here?"

"We wanted to talk to you." Theo said.

"About?"

"You and how you have been." Neville said as if it was obvious.

"Okay."

"How have you been?" Neville asked. 

"Fine"

"When are you going to talk to everyone about everything?" Theo asked. 

"I do not know. I have not thought about it. I forgot about the whole situation in the last 2 weeks. I have been trying to enjoy life instead of sitting around and moping."

"Okay. Would you like to do that now to get everything out of the way?"

"Fine"

"Let's go."

Theo carried me back on his back while holding hands Neville.

"So how are you guys going?"

"Good. Thanks for asking. I am also sorry for yelling at you last time. I shouldn't of have done that."

"It's fine. It was my fault anyways. But let's forget about. We forgave each other and apologized. It's over. Let's move on from that subject."

"You got it. What has been happening in your life recently Madelynn?"

"Being a mother with the help of my most closest, most trusted people in my life."

"So we are not trust worthy?"

"You are."

"Oh okay."

We were silent the rest of the way there. I fell asleep eventually. When I woke up I was in my dorm room. I looked around and no one was in the room. I got up and fixed myself up. I walked out and saw every Slytherin and my family sitting there. They were sitting silently until I walked in and everyone turned there heads towards me.

"Your up." Draco said.  

"Yep. Tempus."

12:30

"My goodness. Lunch started at 12. I am 30 minutes late. They must still be waiting for me at the bathroom."

"Who is waiting where love?"

"Reggie. I can not talk right now. I have to go. I will explain a little later."

I ran out. I heard running behind me. At this point I did not care if they followed me or not. I flew past Ginny and Luna in the dorm entrance.

"What is happening here?"

Harry stopped.

"Madelynn said that she is late for something when she was going to tell us about what happened. Her children could be there as well."

"Then let's get going."

I made it to the bathroom. Everyone stopped and flooded in.

"Madelynn. I thought you were hurt or something. I do not see your children here. Where are they?"

"That is part of the surprise."

"Open"

"You can speak in Parseltongue Maddy?!?!"

"Yes Hermione. It is part of being in Salazar's blood line. Stand back."

They all gasped and stepped back. The sinks opened and we went down the tunnels. 10 minutes later we make it to the Chambers entrance(where all of the snakes are lined up). I ran into the doorway to the left under Salazar's statue.

"Sorry I am late. I fell asleep."

"No problem. Here are your children. They are about to wake up. Oh. Why is everyone else here?"

"First, let's expand the room and put more seats in here."

5 minutes later

"Everyone sit down. Winky, Petal, Dobby and Kreacher come here please."

"Yes ma'am"

"My children are here. Let me see yours."

After a couple of minutes of adoring each others children. I heard Sal speak up.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to everyone?"

"Yes sorry. Let me sit down on God's lap first."

God and Sal were sitting right next to each other.

"Ok so let's put the past behind us and start fresh."

We sent the next hour explaining everything. I accepted my parents and now am on my papa's lap(Papa is Tom and Dad is Severus). I got up and walked towards the the side of the room with the people that I had just spent the last 2 weeks with. 

"Ok so, this is Salazar Slytherin or Sal to me. This is Godric Gryffindor or God to me. Here we have Merlin or Mer to me. This is Rowena Ravenclaw or Raven. Here is Helga Hufflepuff or Hel to me. They already know all of you."

I walked over to my children and the elves.

"Here is Winky and Dobby. They are a couple. Winky is pregnant. This couple is Kreacher and Petal. They just had there child. And last but finally not least. I have mine and Regulus's children."

"They are a-alive?"

"Yes. I did not want to start any drama so I had them watch them for me. They are twins. The oldest is a boy and the younger one is a girl."

"What are there names?"

"I was waiting until everything got sorted out. Then me and Reggie could figure it out together."

"You waited to name them?"