11(Preparation)

We walked down to the hospital wing with everyone following. I kept giving glances to my parents. Every time I did, they were already staring at me. I quickly looked forward. The 3 kids were running around me. Reggie suddenly came on my shoulder in cat form and cuddled into my neck and Estella's head. She giggled and backed up.

"Uncle Regulus how did you do that?" Corvus asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it was magic."

"Silly were magical. Of course it was magic. What did you do to transform?"

"I just thought of myself as a cat and I turned into a cat."

He tried to do it.

"Uncle I can't do it. What am I doing wrong?"

"You are doing nothing wrong. You just have to get your inheritance and then whatever animal you are is the animal that you are supposed think about. Unless you use a spell to change yourself."

"Oh. Can I get my inheritance now?"

"No babes. You get it when you are 16. You have to wait. It is also very painful." Emilie said.

"Then I do not want it."

"Babes you have to get it. But you will have all of us there to help you through it."

"Really?"

"Yes. There is nothing too worry about. You are and will be in safe hands."

"Ok"

We walked in. I sat on the bed. I gave Estella to Emilie. Regulus turned into his human form and sat on the bed next to me holding my hand.

"You are acting like I am giving birth."

"You could be."

"Well I am not."

"Okay Madelynn. I am going to have you lift up your shirt a little bit."

"Ok"

After that she did a spell. It showed the ultrasound.

"Can I get those pictures?"

"Yes you can Madelynn."

"Ok you are healthy. Do you want to know the gender or how many there are?"

"Nope. I want it to be a surprise when giving birth."

"Okay. Well she is healthy. Everything is fine and going smoothly. We should all head to bed for tomorrow. They all have to go back."

"Ok" Everyone said at once.

"Uncle Regulus-"

"Please just call me Regulus. I feel old when you call me uncle."

"Ok. Regulus are you going with Madelynn to school tomorrow?"

"Ye-"

"No"

"What? Yes I am Madelynn."

"No. You can stay here and catch up with everyone. I will be fine."

"But-"

"No buts. You are staying here. I can be on my own. Ok?"

"Ok fine. But you will write to me every single night. Got it?"

"Ok fine."

We headed to bed.

Time Skip to the morning

I woke up with Reggie's head on my chest. He was purring. The babies started kicking. I got up with out trying to wake up Reggie. I successfully did it and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. Without my glamour, you could see how big I really was. I got ready and went downstairs.