13(The birth and the first night)

Pop!

"Yes ma'am."

"I am going into labor. Get every thing ready and bring it into my bathroom."

"Yes ma'am."

I went up to my bathroom as best as I could. I put warm water in the tub. I sat down and I felt a little better. All of a sudden I felt a pain.

Time Skip 30 minutes

"It is a boy Madelynn."

"Thank goodness he is okay." 

"I see another head."

"What!?"

"Push"

Time Skip another 30 minutes

"It is a girl."

I could not speak. I was happy but I was giving birth and no one is here. It was all my fault anyways. I looked down at the now cleaned children. I fed them and then gave them to Kreacher and Petal.

"Put them on the bed. I am going to empty the tub and take a shower. Stay with them until I get out there. Then you guys can go back to your houses. I will not need anything else from you guys."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to help you."

"Your welcome"

I took a shower. I could not control my tears. They came like a water fall. I got out 30 minutes later. I put on my towel and robe on and walked out.

"Thank you. You guys may go now. Do not tell anyone about this. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am. Bye"

Pop!

I broke down. I stayed there for 2 hours crying until the two babies started to cry. I got up and fed them. I finally got them to go to sleep. I took a wide eye potion. I could not fall asleep. While they were asleep, I went and grabbed everything else from the muggle house. I put it all together and where it belongs. I got the babies dressed. 

"I am going to stay here for a month and then go back. That should give us all some time for things to settle."

"I agree."

"Ahh. Oh my goodness. Hello Sal. How are you doing?"

"I could be better. How are you?"

"Good."

"Stop lying."

"I-I-"

"Stop. Come here."

I walked over to him. He pulled me into a hug.

"Let it all out. You are safe."

I broke down. We were there for 30 minutes until I hear the door opening. In walks the rest.

"Hello Mer, Raven, God, and Hel."

"Hello Maddy. How are you?"

"Good."

"Stop lying."

"Fine. I am doing horrible. I am lonely. I just gave birth with no ones help except for the house elves. They are probably all asleep not even worrying about me. I just want to die at this point. I am only 11 and have 2 children, I am all alone. How does my life get any better? It clearly looks like it is not going to get any better."

"You just have to be patient. Until then you have all of us. No one even knows that we are even alive. Not even your father knows that I am alive. You should be proud."

"I am."

"Ok. Well then how about we go to sleep?"

"I can't I took a Wide Eye Potion."

He snapped his fingers.

"Well now you can sleep."

"Thanks you guys are the best ever. I love you all."

"We love you too."

We all laid in bed and snuggled up together. I woke up the next morning refreshed. I did not get up one time during the night which is strange. I get up and see all of them still sleeping except for Raven and Hel. They were not in the room, neither were the children. I quietly climb over everyone and went out of the room. I walk into all of the rooms until I come in the 2nd library. 

There they were. Sleeping on the couch with the babies in their arms. The babies were wrapped up in blankets with bottles in their hands. They were all asleep. I hear the door open and see God, Sal and Mer at the doorway looking cute with there bedhead hair. They walked over and hugged me one by one. 

"They are asleep. Why did I not wake up at all from them last night?"

"When they started crying you would shift a little bit more into our arms. The girls and Mer were taking turns last night getting up to feed the babies."

"Thanks"

"Welcome."

Raven and Hel started to stir.

"Well hello everyone. Are we late for the party? What did we miss?"

"Nothing. So I am going to cook breakfast and then we can get to doing whatever we find that we are able to do around the house or in muggle world. I also want to show you guys the house that I bought in the Muggle world."

"Okay. Let's do one thing at a time."

Time Skip an hour

We had everything put away where it goes.

"Thanks guys for helping."

"Anytime."

The house was fantastic.

A/N - Who do you think that the people with Madelynn are?

Sorry for the shorter chapter.

The outcastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें