⍟ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗡𝟭: roblox rps be wild ngl

no cause like i remember every old roblox rp i had included a cringy op oc of mine holy sh-

so uhhh i decided to tell yalls about some rps i remember ( mostly royale high cause i managed to find more people there to rp with ) !

sooo the first one i remember was during prom, silly me wanted to drug people & make them do silly stuff 24/7 so i pretended to release sleeping gas & someone would notice & fall asleep, then i would drag them to random places & leave them there until they woke up, then boom the cycle repeated until i wanted to do something different!

so there were like 2 different rps using this scenario so uhhh

first one was with this one girl ( i actually don't remember her name either- then again i can't remember alot of old people's names =( ) & after this repeated cycle i don't really remember too much but i like did something to mind control her & turn her into my slave- & there was this other girl who tried to get my victim out of my control but that's not happening under my watch is it?

so i forgor what i happened after that but i think they left the game-

i don't think we sent friend requests to eachother though

so this other rp with the same scenario was with 3 sisters, after the usual cycle i- also don't remember much of what happened here but one of the sisters go unconscious for some reason & i disguised as a random lady & helped her to their dorm but the other 2 sisters apparently recognized me by my username ( dang it ) so i did some spoopy magic & disappeared.

or did i?

my goofy ahh decided to spy on the sisters because i wanted to rp with them longer so i watched them talking to eachother in chat until i think they went to the pool? but while they were swimming i think the same sister who was knocked unconscious started drowning ( l bozo ) & with my spoopy magical powers i managed to bring her outta the water & wake her up.

i don't remember the rest but uhh we also didn't send eachother friend requests which kinda saddens me cause it was actually kinda fun but oh well

this next one i don't think we used the same scenario?

i don't actually remember how it started but i was basically rping as an op villain but guess what? the other person i was roleplaying with was op too so yayyy =D!

i do remember a part where i kept trying to trap her and her friend ( whom i think i knocked unconscious ) with my edgy powers but the op one kept managing to take down my barriers & it kinda kept going on-

probably some stuff i don't remember later, the friend like invited her brother in? & then he tried to kill me ( i used rp logic so i could still be alive ) & they ended up leaving the game

oh yeah i spied on them too beforehand so uhhh yeah

ermmm that should be all, there's prolly gonna be a part 2 for any other rps i forgot to mention so um stay tuned ig