107-110

In Chapter 107,

after the initial slapstick was over, Momozawa Uyuki finally got down to business with Gojo Satoru.

When he heard Momozawa Uyuki say that he planned to destroy the Momosawa family and wanted to resurrect his father, Gojo Satoru showed a very calm attitude. He didn't even think that Momozawa Uyuki wanted to do this, he just felt that the day had finally come.

He was still thinking about when Momozawa Uyuki would be able to awaken. If he kept putting it off like this, it would actually delay things.

Even if Momozawa Uyuki doesn't plan to do this during this time, Gojo Satoru plans to find an opportunity to remind Moozawa Uyuki at some time.

Of course, if Momosawa Uyuki is unwilling, Gojo Satoru wouldn't mind taking care of all the worries for Momosawa Uyuki and letting him live like an ordinary person.

Momozawa Uyuki has tried out a complete and feasible plan in another world, but there are still differences between herself in this world and herself in another world.

My situation is much better than Uyuki in another world, and there is no need to waste so much time in the middle, and there is no chance to alert the enemy. Momozawa Uyuki has enough time to plan.

Now there is still help from Gojo Satoru, and there is even help from the government behind the scenes.

It can be said that from the beginning, the possibility of Moozawa Uyuki realizing this wish was much higher than that of Uyuki.

Gojo Satoru also knew that it was not convenient to tell other people about this matter, whether it was his teacher or his friend, because now Gojo Satoru was not sure whether everyone in the high school could be trusted.

Of course, this does not mean that he does not trust his friends and teachers, but it is an act that is purely cautious and deliberately nips all possibilities of failure in the cradle.

Gojo Satoru, who was no different from usual, was still noticed by Xia Youjie.

Just like Gojo Satoru understands Momozawa Uyuki, Xia Youjie also understands Gojo Satoru very well, even though the two of them have not seen each other for nearly ten years.

This is the tacit understanding between best friends.

Facing his best friend's casual question, Gojo Satoru just said: "This is something you can't know."

After hearing Gojo Satoru say this, Xia Youjie understood whether Gojo Satoru wanted to do something shocking or not. The kind of thing that's bound to cause a backlash across the world.

"Although I don't know what you are going to do, I always feel like you are going to do something big." Xia Youjie, who was wearing high-quality clothes and wearing a bun as before, except that his face is more mature, seems to be the same as when he was young. There is no difference when attending high school.

"Yes, it is a huge event." Gojo Satoru sat in a chair in the office, drowsily basking in the sun, "But how to put it, it is still a bit unreal."