ii. walkers in lala land

I KNOW IT WONT WORK
chapter two—walkers in lala land

✸ I KNOW IT WONT WORKchapter two—walkers in lala land

IRL

XENA AND WALKER WERE laying down on the loveseat watching Everything Sucks for the millionth time

XENA AND WALKER WERE laying down on the loveseat watching Everything Sucks for the millionth time. xena facing the tv whilst walker had his arms around her waist under the blanket.

"i'm gonna miss you when you leave." the blonde girl spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. her voice being muffled by the blanket, he responded in the same tone "i'm gonna miss you too, xen."

xena was glad it was dark because her cheeks were a dark red as she remembered walkers hands around her waist.

"i'm excited to watch your new series when it comes out next year. i bet you portrayed percy really well." xenas voice was muffled again by the blankets, hugging them tighter.

"yeah? i think i have his sass." she laughed softly at seeing walker flip his hair sassily.

"you most certainly do."

about an hour or two have passed and walker was passed out. xena looked over her shoulder to see. she carefully pulled his arm off her waist and got out under the covers.

she walked down to the kitchen, reading the time, "five am?! jesus christ." she whisper-shouted. "lets see.. what do we have?"

she didn't hear walker walking down the stairs as she closed the refrigerator door with the milk in one hand and saw walker standing there. "god damn! jesus christ walker, you scared me."

the blonde girl jumped as she screamed. "what are you doing up? it's five in the morning xen." the curly haired boy questioned, going over to where xena was and hugging her from behind.

xenas cheeks reddened, "i'm hungry. can't blame me." she shrugged as she tried her hardest to ignore the feeling in her stomach.

"mh, yeah." his voice muffled by his face being hidden in the crook of xenas neck, his hands still around her waist as she just grabs a bowl from the cabinet and pours the cereal.