Chap 2💔

I feel bad because people actually read this and like there's no book really, and I'm bored so new chapter!!! Anygays Saiki might be ooc because haven't watch anything related recently

Saiki thoughts
Saiki talking

⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿

Saiki's pov;

'I thought I could have a peaceful day but obviously not, that thing in my class is now a booth away from me' I glanced at the h/c boy who was sitting on his phone reading more of those ungodly books.

'OH MY JULY AHAHAHAHHA SHE DID NOOOOT RAAAGH'

'I think my ears are bleeding shut the fuck up,' I almost crunch the spoon I had in hand, using it to scoop some coffee jelly up taking a bite out of the heavenly sweet.

(I forgot how to right first person povs HELP AAGH ngl it's weird because idk how to write Saiki's pov ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚)

3 person pov (Yippee!)

M/n took a bite out of f/f notice the bubblegum pink color move out of the corner of his eye turning he saw the happy expression of Saiki's. 'Aww that's such a mushable face I almost wanna make a scene,'

Meanwhile Saiki thought quite the opposite, Saiki cringed scrunching up his face hoping it would get the h/c freak to turn away, 'hahahahahtebfjfhvdb his fwace is all swrunch up, ew ew ew no never again.'

'Thank god.'

(This seems like a decent p lace to ask if it is good so far so how is it? It my first time writing a fanfic obviously)

The h/c blinked going back to the 'fluffy' and 'cute' book that laid in his phone taking another bite out of his food the plastic fork snapping (this has happened to me 6 times) The pink haired psychic turned to look at the h/c boy with a blank face as did several other people.

M/n hand that held the fork shook as he himself turned pink in the already pink cheeks (of his face ya pervs) M/n smiled nervously as the other turned back to their silent chattet, and Saiki looked back to his coffee jelly blinking once, twice, three times when seeing it was gone.

'Did I already finish it? No, who ever ate my coffee jelly is the devil.'

"Psst, psssst..... PSSST,"

Saiki slowly turned around to look at the h/c dude, M/n smiled when he realized the pink haired turned very very hesitantly. "I noticed that a girl with braids stole ur food I don't like coffee so you can have mine,,,"

"You're a saint,"

"Huh?"

"I said thank you,"

"Oh you are welcome bubblegum."

Saiki blinked at the nickname and ate the coffee jelly happily while M/n fell asleep over the back of the two booths.

⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗

I think that's a good enough place to stop do you? It's been I while sense I wrote anything remotely this long so yeaah,

Oh! And I apologize if you like coffee jelly I never had coffee jelly actually in my life so.... Idk how good it is or how bad it is.

I know it's not long but it's the best I can do for now :)

Have a happy night! Or happy day!!! Depending on ur time zone
Good morning
Good afternoon
And good night!