chapter 5 soulmates

The sun rises and the four Longinus' users woke up from their sleep. Lavinia was relieved she had someone who will care for who she was not what she has. Issei hoped Lavinia and Vali did not fight and got along. Tobio was happiest he has ever been, he wasn't consistently on the run from the Khaos Brigade for a week since Ophis fused with Issei leaving the Brigade in the process which is not his fault. He was excited as well knowing Issei something interesting something is going to happen.

Ingvild was happy she was with people who cared for her, well she was an angle in devil skin, a Leviathan to boat everyone was confused how someone So pure is a devil of all races? Well Issei knew she and Asia will get along quit well.

Tobio: Well what's the plan today?

Tobio asked he was in an upbeat mood. Suddenly a floating loli appears right next to him, tobio took a second to process then, he jumps on top of the branch on the tree next to him and clings to it like a cat, all while giving a scream that sounded like a little screaming on top of his lungs during a horror movie.

Ophis smirked somewhat proud of what it has accomplished, Lavinia was giggling, Ingvild turned to the tree to hide her amused grin she did not want to seem rude and jin gave huff while Issei was nodding his head in disapproval of the actions of Ophis but clearly is amused by it's entrance. Every since Ophis woke up it was able to show emotions while Issei's emotional state was more controlled that is why he was not emotional broken or scarred mentally as well.

Issei: So you finished what you wanted to do Ophis?

Issei started the conversation giving Tobio to recover from the shock he received.

Ophis: Yes, well your working fast on getting mates, you got two of the Top 10 most beautiful women in the world' apparently this list was created by Zeus, Odin and Azazel many supernatural beings also agree on who the list comprises.

Issei: hah?! There was something like that?! I thought top 10 strongest beings but this is just ridiculous in so many levels.

Ophis nods its head. Lavinia added her two cents.

Lavinia: Yes, I hold the third position with Vali Lucifer holding fourth place. I am known as "The Most Beautiful Human Woman' well I am no more human but, many men would be jealous of you. Taking two of the Top 10 most Beautiful women' especially since two of them are taken and one is an angel; Gabriel who doesn't take interest in relationships as well as the fallen angel; Penemue. Vali is also known as 'The most beautiful White Dragon Empress'so many men will consider you extremely lucky but I think Vali and I can agree we are the luck ones~.

Lavinia said the last part whispering
into his right ear and hugging his neck
from behind pressing her gifted chest
onto his back earing a blush from the
Black and silver haired boy.

Ddraig: [ Lucky Bastard...]

Even Ddraig was cursing him! Issei's jaw dropped a part of him wanted a harem and now in a relationship with two of what the supernatural world most beautiful women among them top five are single and he has two of them the third place and fourth place holders, his perverted tendencies kind of resurfaced. Tobio smacked Issei's head to get him out of the state of shock, sighing and regaining his composure.

Issei: those who try to take them away or steal from me they are gonna get wrecked in the most painful and merciless way possible by the way - looks at ophis - The supernatural world knows about your fusion with me, but they don't know my name. So got any destination for us?

Ophis nodded her head before
disappearing in a wisp of smoke.

Ophis: [ Don't worry I couldn't stay away longer since I do have a time limit to my avatar form; which does not possess my strength but gives me very basic abilities which is a physical body, floating and teleportation. Anyway the hero faction is causing problems in Rome I believe they are l trying to disrupt the Vatican, for something which I am not sure but we might find out. ]