chapter 1 dragonic heart

' thinking '
"Emphasizing"
[ Sacred gear / communication ]

(Kuoh)
(ORC)

Issei was walking inside the the old school building and was going towards the clubroom when he opened the door he saw rias behind her table and next to her was akeno who was standing and on the couch was koneko eating her sweets then rias noticed issei.

Rias: issei your finally here - she simply said.

Issei: yes president is something the matter?

Rias: issei do you know why I called you here?

Issei: no...

He answered back feeling something was wrong and it was an all to familiar feeling for him.

Rias: *sigh* issei your a weak pervert and you being present here is tarnishing the club's status and you should also need to train to earn your place in this club.

Rias said without a hint of emotion which shocked issei while akeno just looked down and koneko was not caring for what just transpired.

Issei: what do you mean?

Rias: issei I'm grateful that you've saved me from my engagement but other devil's won't fall the same cheap tricks that you've pulled during the match.

She said in a rather harsh tone that made issei's heart to sank while akeno couldn't believe what she was hearing while koneko looks at the scene with interest.

"Ba-dump!"

Issei felt his heart hurt then he backed off a bit which was unnoticed by rias though koneko and akeno noticed it and felt like something was wrong though issei had a feeling that something was a bit fishy so he asked.

Issei: tell me something pres-no gremory-sama is it possible for a devil to not notice if an unwanted guests on there territory or fallen angels to be exact?

Rias was taken aback by issei's statement because she wanted someone to notice her for herself and not an heiress though she just ignored it and decided to answer the question.

Rias: no it's not we devil's can detect any supernatural beings that enter our territory.

Though unknown to her she just slipped the truth because issei's question was a trick question that Rias didn't know though issei backed off and ran away from the clubroom and outside the school though rias was not impressed at issei's sudden outburst so she just shrugged it off like it was nothing abd went back to her business.

( Back to issei )

Issei was on the ground though he was panting while he felt his body in absolute pain though he noticed that when he was running he was back to where he saved asia the old church so he leaned against the wall and looks at his hand with pure anger.

Issei: damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

He kept cursing himself because of his foolishness that he was blinded by a pretty then in the end he was discarded like a mere toy then suddenly something unexpected happened issei's eyes began glowing green then he started chanting.

Issei: I who shall awaken..

When he said that the boosted gear materialized itself and ddraig spoke in a rather serious tone.

Ddraig: [ partner! Stop this at once!]

Issei: huh ddraig?

Ddraig: [ yes it's me partner you should never say that chant ever ok? ]

Issei: what are you talking about? What chant?

Ddraig: [ right... You haven't experienced it yet so let me tell you the details that chant that you were about to start was a forbidden move of my and my rival's Sacred gear it's a forbidden move that will unseal my power and give it to the user though in exchange is there life force and there sanity. ]