chapter 4 new dreams and desires

( Lucifer house )

Issei took a bath as Vali suggested, she kept clothes that fit him to wear on the bed in the room he rested and decided to wear it issei was wearing a black jacket and inside was a purple T-shirt combined with black jeans and black boots. Vali said these clothes were specifically made for him and will not tear.

Valina wore black knee high boots with a low heal they were shinier then her jacket and fit Vali's knee perfectly she also wore black fingerless gloves. Vali's beauty was enhanced even more with these accessories.

Both of them made their way down stairs in comfortable silence. They were greeted by the Vali team on the right side of the couch and Vali's family on the left side with Euclid standing near the table.

Rizevim: Seems you woken up. You look a lot healthier then when you arrived you know - he Said with a smile on his face.

Issei bowed down in 90 degree angle, he needed to get this out first before continuing, this shocked everyone even more so by what he said.

Issei: Thank you everyone present here without you I most probably won't be alive. I am in debt to all of you for taking care of me these past few days even if you did not know me personally.

Neither of them expected this, no they
though Issei was going to get a little
arrogant and maybe become a little
boastful but not humble.

Razevan: Seems like the power has not gotten to his head.

Razevan said as he smiled, lot of people succumb to power and become arrogant but Issei was humble as Vali described him.

Rizevim: heh... Still honorable to the end aren't you?

Issei raised his head and looks at rizevim with a smile making rizevim to return the gesture.

Issei: thank you very much for everything.

Rizevim: it was nothing and besides I wouldn't be here if it weren't for your reincarnation's actions.

All of the people in the room smile. Issei smiles as well, they all get seated and the introduction were in order. Everyone introduced themselves and made small talk. Well until Rosena cut in.

Rosena: Anyway. .. When I am going to get great-grandkids?!

Rosena said as She was excited as a child in a candy store Valena was showing her excitement as well.

Valena: I call dips on naming my first
grandchild!

Valena exclaimed. Vali and Issei both were blushing everyone was laughing overall it went well.

Valina: Anyway thank you Ise...

Vali was sincere in every word. She wanted Evil Pieces but couldn't since the Devil Council pressured her to be wedded to a pure-blood mostly for political gain which hindered her process of gaining Evil Pieces. The politics were sorted out and Vali was free to chose who she wanted to marry even if the person was a not a devil. Many devil families wanted to go against it since having children of the descendent of Lucifer and the White Dragon Empress who was born with 14 devil wings would boast the status and power.

Issei: I know you love to fight strong people, rating games will give a variety of people. Plus killing is not allowed, so I can be assured you will be safe. Plus every pure-blooded has a right to gain his or her Evil Pieces with out.

Issei said offhandedly like it it was nothing. But for the people present it was something more, all of the people who tried to court Vali always said Vali should stop thirsting for a fight since it was not lady-like some were arrogant enough to say "you should thirst for me not for fighting" or " your a breeding horse obey me" both the sentences lead to hospitalization of the person who said that phrase. Issei on the other hand supported Vali's battle thirst but in moderation which was understandable.