panic part 3

"You know?" Emilio asked, a bit shocked.

Tobias nodded. 

"How did you know?"

Tobias took in a deep breath. "I see the way you look at me."

"Of course you do." Emilio gave a playful smile. "With eyes like that, how would you not notice things?"

Tobias let out a soft laugh, and then looked down. "I just tried to... hurt you. Why do you love me? I am... do you not realize how... fundamentally broken I am?"

"Why do you not realize that I love you despite- no, because -of how broken you are. Listen, Tobias, I love you. No matter how many times you hurt me." Emilio told Tobias with complete honesty.

"If a person hurts you badly, you shouldn't forgive them. They'll only hurt you again." Tobias whispered.

"Oh, but Tobias, if we did that, no one would ever love anyone." Emilio said, and put his hand on Tobias's shoulder.

The blue eyed boy let out a soft gasp. "I think you're the nicest person I ever met."

"I'm really not. Just terribly in love with you."

"Well, no one else has felt that way about me. The affection is... well... I'm not used to it."

"I want you to get used to it." Emilio says, and then smiles at the boy across from him, and hugs him.

It feels beautiful.

a/n- sorry this is short

i am so so so so so sossoososooooooo sick dying