Best sms tracker android apps 2015

Website: http://thetruthspy.com

Feature: http://thetruthspy.com/blog-free-spyware-cell-phone/best-sms-tracker-android-apps-2015/Tag: sms tracker, sms spy, track sms, android spy sms, sms tracker android apps, sms tracker android

Why you need Best sms tracker android apps 2015
These are many reason

Are you worried about your children always tapping away on their phone's screen?
Do you wish you could know what they are always texting about?
Are your employees using SMS messages as a way to avoid work?

TheTruthSpy allows you to know the truth about any SMS chat conversations that are carried out on the target phone. Simply logging in to your TheTruthSpy control panel gives you access to all SMS messages and their details.

Need to Best sms tracker android apps 2015?
Relax, Here is a Complete Spying Guide!

This article will uncover some of the possible ways through which you can track SMS of your children or suspected partner. The possible ways are as described below:

1. Spy Software: The best sms tracker android apps 2015
Using a spy software program is the easiest way to spy on text messages. Although there are a handful of companies marketing substandard Text Messages spy programs on the market today, there exists a few genuine products as well that are worth considering. One of my favorite software to spy on SMS is TheTruthSpy which is known for its quality and top notch features.

TheTruthSpy lets you look at all the SMS messages being sent and received via the target phone. With TheTruthSpy, Sms spy, Sms spy apps, Android sms spy, Sms tracker, Text message spy, you can:
• Look at the target phone's SMS inbox and sent messages.
• Read the contents of every message.
• Get the names and numbers of all SMS recipients and senders.
• Get the time and date stamps of each SMS message.
• All SMS messages are uploaded to your online TheTruthSpy control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.

The following are some of the exciting features of TheTruthSpy which makes it a perfect choice for Best sms tracker android apps 2015:

TheTruthSpy Software works by tracking all activity in the background of the monitored phone including GPS location, web history, images, videos, email, SMS, Skype, WhatsApp, keystrokes and much more

1/ Track text messagesThis cell phone tracking software lets you read all text and multimedia messages sent or received by the target phone user. They are made viewable to you regardless of if they have been deleted on the tracked device itself.

2/ Phone Call RecordingRecord phone conversation as hidden sound file. Choose phone numbers to be recorded automatically. TheTruthSpy send recorded calls to the web account to be listened to later.

3/ Manage CallsTheTruthSpy allows you to view all incoming/outgoing calls with their duration and timestamp.Record any call with high quality MP3 file.

4/ Track GPS LocationTheTruthSpy can be set up to track GPS location of your target phone. Get to know if your son is where he is supposed to be or if your employee is really in a traffic jam.

5/ Read Instant MessagesUse this feature to capture messages sent and received by the target user on Skype, WhatsApp, iMessage, and Viber. Supervise user's popular social network accounts to learn what they texting about.

6/ Monitor Internet UseView all URLs visited by the user in cell phone browser. Сheck what they're up to online by scanning through their browsing history.

7/ View Multimedia FilesThis mobile surveillance software enables you to see any photos and videos that have been saved on the target phone. Every time your child or employee records a video or takes a photo with their camera phone, it will be immediately uploaded to your TheTruthSpy account.

8/ Remote ControlWith smartphones being often lost or stolen, information theft is getting quite common. By remotely erasing your target phone data or locking the device, you make sure personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.

9/ Address BookCheck every contact entered into the phone address book and keep track of every event in the phone's calendar.

Download: D.THETRUTHSPY.COM

2. Get app on Google PlaySearch "SMS Tracker" on Google Play StoreFor spying on SMS, I still recommend the usage of TheTruthSpy as this method is lot simpler than that of getting app on Google Play.