twenty one.

NATALIE WALKED INTO THE FRONT door, first going to her room and throwing her bags down, then opening Nathan and Nate's room door.

"Guess who's home!" Natalie exclaimed as they looked up at her.

"Natalie, oh my God!" Nate screamed and jumped up, hugging her. Nathan jumped up aswell, smiling as he joined the hug.

"Oh, I've missed you guys so much, Nathan, did you watch my vlogs?" Natalie asked and stayed in the hug.

"Yes, ma'am, I did." Nathan said.

"Good, and Nate, did anything good, still beefing with Nora all the time?" Natalie asked and pulled out of the hug.

"Beef with Nora never stops, go say hi to her, though." Nate said and shooed her away. Nathan followed her to Nora's room, her opening Nora's bedroom door.

"Hey, Nor." Natalie said as she opened her bedroom door.

"Hey Natalie!" Nora said and ran up to the older girl, embracing her in a hug around her waist.

"How's school. Fourth grade is a biggie, huh?" Natalie said and picked her up, feeling her weight around her side.

"It's easy peasy, but guess what." Nora said as she looked at Natalie.

"What?" Natalie asked, wondering what her little sister was going to tell her.

"My crush is in my class." Nora replied, excited.

"Cool, what's his name?" Natalie questioned.

"Gavin." Nora said.

"Mhm." Natalie started. "Well, I'm going to say hi to the Scobells, wanna come with?"

"No, I'm watching My Little Pony, I'll see you later, though." Nora replied and tapped Natalie's shoulder, signaling to be put down. Natalie put her down, walking back over to her door.

"Okay, bye, I love you." Natalie waved, Nora saying she loved her back and then Natalie walking to the Scobells in Masons hoodie that he gave to her before they left.

She opened the door, seeing Mrs. Scobell and Leena talking in the kitchen. She smiled at Leena and Leena ran towards her.

"Natalie!" she exclaimed and hugged her tightly, Natalie returning the gesture and hugging her tightly back.

"Hi, Leena." she said, strained since Leena was basically strangling her.

"Sorry." Leena said and loosened her grip, looking at the younger girl infront of her.

"Hi Mrs. Scobell." Natalie said and waved to the older woman.

"Hi Nat." she smiled back and set something on the table, walking up to Natalie and hugging her.

"So, go say hi to Tanner and Walker and come back down to tell us how the movie was." Leena said, Natalie nodding in response and going up the stairs.

"Hey, Tanner." Natalie said and walked into the boys room, flopping on his bed.

"Oh, my God, hi Nat!" Tanner said and sat up to hug her.

"Hi, buddy." she said and hugged him back.

"So, how was it? Make a new boyfriend, I heard Walker talking about it." Tanner said as he let go.

"He's such a snitch. But yeah, make a new girlfriend?" Natalie joked and shoved his shoulder a bit.

"No." Tanner replied and shoved her shoulder back. "Go say hi to Walker, I'm sure he'll be ecstatic."

"Alright, bye Tan." Natalie said and hopped up.

"Bye Nat." Tanner said, Natalie walking out of the room and walking up to Walkers bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Walker asked.

"Mom!" Natalie said, imitating his moms voice best as she could.

"What?" Walker yelled back.

"You talk to your mother like that?" Natalie said in her normal voice.

Natalie heard stomping feet, then the door infront of her face opened.

"God, hi Natalie!" Walker said and hugged her, if possible, tighter than Leena did.

"Okay, calm down, hi Walker." Natalie said and hugged him back.

"Ooh, that's Masons hoodie." Walker recognized as he followed Natalie into his room.

"How do you know, weirdo." Natalie made a face as she sat on Walkers bean bag chair.

"A video Madeleine posted on her Instagram story, Mason was wearing that." Walker explained.

"Creep." Natalie said, Walker sitting on the beanbag chair next to her.

"How was it, also, guess who was invited to the premiere?" Walker said.

"You." Natalie smiled, knowing that she suggested it.

"Ugh, how'd you know?" Walker said.

"Cause I did it, duh." Natalie grinned.

Walker and Natalie talked about stuff, talking crap about people from school, Natalie saying good things about the cast, her being so happy she was home but still missing Mason.

NATALIE WAS FIXING HER PURPLE dress as she got out of the limo with Walker and Nathan, since Nate didn't want to come along with the three. Natalie was mad at him for it, but she understood.

"Oh, I see where the picture thing is." Nathan pointed, Natalie grabbing onto his arm and Walker following behind them. Nathan lead them there and Natalie started getting her pictures taken with Nathan and Walker, until she felt arms around her waist.

"Who..." Natalie trailed as she turned around and saw fluffy hair and a black suit.

"Hey." Mason said softly, in which Natalie embraced him in one of the biggest hugs, giving him a kiss on the cheek, not wanting to get too personal.

"Hi, Mason." Nathan waved as Natalie and Mason stopped hugging.

"Hi Nathan." Mason smiled and shook Nathan's hand.

"Mason, what's up." Walker held out a hand to dab him up.

"Sup, Walker." he grinned and dapped up Walker, then getting more pictures taken and heading back to where they'd watch their own movie or something.

"How was school, since schools over?" Mason asked as he held Natalie's hand, who was walking next to Tristan and Becca on Masons side.

"Ugh, it sucked. Dimples are ass." Natalie referred to the simple bullying.

"I don't know why, they're adorable." Mason complimented.

"As you would say, but the ugly gremlins at my school say something else." Natalie said.

"Well, I love them, and that's all that matters, right?" Mason said and squeezed her hand, Natalie blushing at Masons considerate words.

"I love you too much." Natalie said and sat down in a seat.

"Yeah, well I love you more, so it's alright." Mason said and sat in the seat next to her.

"Mhm." Natalie said and for the rest of the night, she cherished with Mason, Nathan, Walker, and Becca.

𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
-next chapter is scary guys
-very pookie of me to make this
-next chapter is the last though so