nine.

NATALIE WOKE UP, HER ALARM bombarding her ears.

"It's summer!" Natalie exclaimed.

She looked around the hotel room, realizing that it was the first day of filming. She got up, putting on some sweat shorts, a baby tee that says Yale on it, and a white zip up.

"Ready to go?" Mason asked, going into Natalie's room like it was his own room.

"Yeah. Who are we riding with?" Natalie asked, slipping in her converse.

"Just Becca. Brady, Miguel, and Tristan are riding together and then Jacob, Banks, and Maddy." Mason explained as he walked back into his room to lock the door.

"All right." Natalie said, tying her second shoe that she just slipped on.

"Hurry." Mason said and picked up Natalie's airpods, stealing them and connecting them to his phone.

A knock on the door made Natalie jump.

"Who is it?" Mason yelled out the door for Natalie.

"Becca!" she yelled back.

"Go open the door for her." Natalie said and straightened up her outfit.

"Yes ma'am." Mason said and opened the door for Becca.

"Hey, Bec." Natalie smiled. The sun was filling the room before the trio walked out, Mason obviously leading them as Natalie and Becca talked.

NATALIES ASSISTANT WAS DRESSING HER up into a blue and black striped t-shirt and some shorts. Mason soon walked in with a full baseball suit on.

"Awh, little baseball boy." Natalie smiled at him as they did her hair.

"Awh, little 70's girl. I'm just in here to get my hair done." Mason said.

"Need to tame that rats nest." Natalie said.

"For the movie." Mason grinned.

"Yeah, sure. You need to, like, get a pedicure for hair I don't know what it's called." Natalie smiled.

"You have dimples?" Mason noticed.

Natalie stared blankly at the boy infront of her. She hated her dimples, and the boy she's been developing a crush on notices them? How hard was he looking at her face?

"You noticed." Natalie said with no emotion, just a blank statement.

"They're kind of cute." Mason smiled at her nervously, the no emotion kind of scaring him.

Natalie looked away, blushing. "Thanks."

"Honest truth." Mason threw his hands up in defense.

Sure, Natalie was listening to people, but all she could think about was Mason saying he liked her dimples.

Did he actually, or was he sarcastic? Does he like me? I mean, he called them cute but that basically means he was calling me cute, right? Or am I just overthinking and a dumbass.

ALLISON AND GWEN SAT ON the bleachers of the baseball game, watching Finney. Personally, Allison was rooting for Bruce, but cheered for Finneys team so Gwen wouldn't be mad.

"It's so hot, Gwenny." Allison groaned.

"Play ball!" a man yelled.

Finney grunted, throwing the ball.