twelve.

"NO, YOU HAVE TO PUT the face mask on after washing your face." Natalie laughed and handed him some soap for his face.

"But why?" Mason asked.

"It's basic rules, wash your face. I just washed mine so you should know how to wash your face because you just stared at me." Natalie giggled, turning on the water.

"Walk me through it." Mason said, Natalie laughing a bit but Mason was dead serious.

"Okay, splash some water on your face, put about one or two pumps of face wash on your hands, rub it in on your hands, and then put it on your face, and wash your hands off, then just rub it in, like, three times. Then, I'll give you this towel and you wipe the water off." Natalie explained.

Mason listened and did all of it, his face shiny after he dried it off.

"Now I'll put the face mask on you." Natalie said.

"Can we put on the pajamas first?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, go grab yours and change in here and I'll change out there." Natalie said.

"Okay." Mason said and went out to grab it, Natalie walking out of the bathroom to change.

After that, Natalie had to tackle Mason on the bed and force the face mask on his face because he was scared.

"It's a peel off, it'll be satisfying, just put it on!" Natalie exclaimed as she was on top of him, Mason yelling some random curse words out.

"I'm scared!" Mason added.

"Please?" Natalie asked and tried to rub the amount she had on her pointer finger on his cheek.

"No!"

"You said you would!"

"I don't wanna!"

"Please, Mase?"

"You gotta give me 10 dollars!"

"Fine, fine!"

"Really?" Mason perked up, looking at the girl propped above him and realizing it. He blushed, Natalie staying in her place.

"Yes, let me put it on and I'll give you 10 dollars afterwards." Natalie replied.

"Fine, put it on." Mason gave in, still blushing and ears feeling hot.

"Thank you." Natalie said, also realizing this aswell and blushing a little, but she put the face mask on his face. She then went into the bathroom and put it on her face, putting her hair into a braid.

"Let's make brownies." Mason said and pulled Natalie's arm, letting go and grabbing a bowl to mix it up in.

Natalie and Mason made the brownies, logging into Masons Netflix account on the TV and just watching The Amazing Spider-man. After that, they played Roblox and stuff like that until they went to bed.

"I'm not tired." Mason said out of nowhere, Natalies eyes shut and her trying to get to sleep.

"Then listen to some calm music, I don't know." Natalie suggested.

"That won't make me tired." Mason replied, flipping over and staring at Natalie's back.

"Mhm." Natalie said and flipped over aswell, staring at Mason, light from the moon shining through the window beamed in his face, Natalie blushed, but hoped he couldn't see it because of how dark it was.

"Can you talk to me? Get me tired? You're voice is calming." Mason questioned and curled up under the blanket.

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" Natalie questioned and continued to stare at Mason. She felt so much love in that moment, but thought that it was just her being tired.

"Uhm, what's some of the most memorable moments in your life." Mason asked.

"The time when I was in sixth grade and I had a big crush on this boy, who Walker told someone and they told him in seventh grade, but anyway, he sat next to me and we were talking, and the teacher was watching us and I could tell. Me and him talked every day until he got tired of the teacher and switched classes. He left me, and I lost feelings in a day because he started talking shit about me. I cried for, like, two days." Natalie rambled. It must've been the exhaustion.

"Wow, what a bitch." Mason said.

"He looked high all the time, so, it doesn't really matter." Natalie said. "What was yours?"

"Uh... at my first day of school on third grade, I was sitting under the slide and this boy came up to me and asked me if I knew how to kiss. I got scared and ran away after he asked. Turned out he wanted to see if I wanted to kiss his girl best friend, but I ran away. My chance at getting a third grade girlfriend was down the drain." Mason said.

"Damn," Natalie groaned. "I'm still exhausted, are you tired yet?"

"No." Mason said. Natalie rolled her eyes and just stared at Mason. He started looking at her lips, Natalie returning the favor and taking peaks at his.

They slowly scooted closer, faces moving towards each others, Natalie was scared. She was half asleep and was about to kiss a boy? She and him were about to kiss, about an inch away until someone knocked on their door.

"Hello?" they heard Tristan's voice. They shot up and Natalie got out of bed slowly as Mason still sat there.

"What's up, Tristan?" Natalie said and rubbed her eyes as she looked at the boy in front of her.

"Wanna come to this little party this guy in the hotel is throwing? Did you get that letter?" Tristan asked her, grinning at her and probably hoping she'd say yes.

"Oh, yeah. I got the letter. Masons here, too." Natalie added.

"Does he wanna come too? Hi Mason!" Tristan asked and then yelled into the room.

"Hi Tristan!" Mason yelled back.

"Mase, do you want to come to this party?" Natalie asked him, turning to the boy. She couldn't stop thinking about their near kiss.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind." Mason replied.

"Okay, get ready." Natalie told him. "See you later, Tristan." Natalie smiled at him.

"See you guys, make sure that it's, like, a casual outfit not something formal, that'd be super embarrassing." Tristan laughed.

"Thanks for the input, Tristan, I'll wear a dress. Obviously I'm going to wear a casual outfit. Bye." Natalie said and slammed the door. She could've been sleeping or kissing Mason right now but now she's going to a party.

How much fun is this.

𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
-guys this book is kind of embarrassing 🙈 also, can we talk about this???

-tell me why he's so fine(this note is written when the thing like just came out like it was literally yesterday so it'll obviously be a little delayed but yeah)-anyway guys it's officially the new semester for me on monday

(this note is written when the thing like just came out like it was literally yesterday so it'll obviously be a little delayed but yeah)
-anyway guys it's officially the new semester for me on monday