𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚. 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝙏

✩ February 1995

February 1995

Valia Mick arrived at the BRIT awards with Liam Gallagher's famous shades resting upon the crook of her nose, something her boyfriend had given her to shelter the girl from the flashing cameras. Liam didn't allow himself to falter away from the girl's side, often leaving his hand around her waist or interlocking their hands together. He never wanted to let go, in fact, they've been together for over two months now and Liam still hasn't gotten tired of everything.

He felt like he was clouding on ecstasy, this was all he ever wanted. The Rock N' Roll lifestyle. The woman of his dreams. Being nominated for the BRIT awards.

British group. British breakthrough act. British single of the year. British Album of the year. And all the lads in their band was convinced that they would return with multiple awards straddling their arms.

"Want a drink?" Liam asked, whispering into her ear from behind. She nodded at him thankfully.

He nods, planting a small kiss on her temple before wandering off to the bar. Val attached herself to Noel's arm as the rest of the band made their way over to their designated table, eyes searching around for people she knew. For blur.

Ever since word got out that Liam Gallagher and Valia Mick was officially spotted hand in hand, kissing each other with utter love — their friendship has gone to silence. She wasn't too sure why, but their contacts became shorter and shorter. With absolutely nothing coming from Damon Albarn himself, just like it was before. But even Graham appeared to be distancing himself, and that tremendously stung her. Gra often picked up the phone whenever she rang him, but their conversations were short and quiet.

Noel noticed her fidgeting hands as soon as they sat down, and he leaned over to speak to her. "Okay?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Nerves."

He knew what that meant, that her anxiety was spiking up, and he decided to pay an extra attention to the girl, in case she needed his remedy. Noel shot her a quick comforting smile. "You told Liam yet?"

"About what?" She asked back in a hushed tone, face perplexed at his statement.

Noel could only frown. He hoped that by now, his brother would know all about the girl's panic attacks and her increasing anxiety. Only Noel, Gra and Mel knew all about them.

Bonehead and Tony had their suspicions, after often seeing Noel comforting her silently in another room — brushing her hairs back and whispering a tune for her, and the girl would return back to the group with paralysed limbs and heavy eyes. And Liam, it didn't take him long to realise it. From the moment in Glastonbury, he was ridiculously high when her first attack happened, but it had been such a elemental moment that he could almost remember the whole thing vividly. He remember barging into their backstage room and there Val laid, with her arms wrapped around her knees, her cheeks stained red, and his very own brother whispering sweet nothings to her.