EIGHTEEN

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE 1K READS? THIS WAS MEANT TO HAVE 10. THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG

--

"She is a psychopath. A full-blown ass psychopath" Matt screamed into Nate's face, pacing around the kitchen. (Matt was talking about me and S guys)

After he had dropped off Lana at the mechanics, he sped home, calling Nate on the way telling him to hurry up and get to the house. He was consdiering calling Madi but he decided not too, he could do that later if nothing was figured out. 

Chris and Nick were at some business meeting that Matt faked sick so he didn't have to go. That's why he was home when Lana came home from school. He was regretting that now. 

"I don't see how she is a psychopath" Nate stated, taking a sip of the Dr Pepper he brought over.

Matt took a deep breath, "she thinks I'm in love with her and is open for us to fuck even though she is my brother's girlfriend and, I'm ninety-nine per cent sure she has a boyfriend named Timothy. Or Alvin. One of those"

"So she's mental ward psychotic because she's cheating on Chris?" Nate questioned. "And I mean, you have liked her from day one"

Matt wanted to face-plant the bench. This would have been easier to talk about with his brothers but they wern't there.

"It doesn't matter. She has a Google doc with sketchy information, she had parents in jail"

"What do you mean had?" Nate interrupted, his ears perching up. Finally something worth listening to

"Oh her parents died. Yeah, I know. Like her dad's funeral was two days ago or something." Matt said causally like it was normal. "I think her dad tried to run her over thats why she has a broken arm and more injuires she has chosen to ingored" 

Nate had nothing to respond to that. Clearly this girl had some issues at home. Maybe reasoning into the fact she is in foster care. He  also didn't need to overthink the fact Chris was dating a criminal's daughter. "So what are you exactly going to do? Chris knows you have a crush on her, so if you warn him about her, then they break up and you guys get together, shit would erupt."

Matt had to think for a moment. It was true. Things would get messy if he warned Chris. But he didn't plan on getting with Lana. He only had to survive five more months. Twenty more weeks if that sounds quicker.

"I don't know Nate." Matt groaned, finally face-planting the bench.

The front door opened and someone stomped up the stairs, that someone being Lana.

"Oh hey, Matt's friend." Lana waved over at Nate, who awkwardly waved back. "Does Matt play with girl's hearts often?" She asked, taking a seat at the table.

The question took Nate aback. "Um" is all that came out of his mouth.

Matt walked out of the room and into his bedroom. He was not going to witness this.

"Matt's friend, it's a simple question, does your friend play with girls' hearts a lot or is he just playing hard to get?" Lana asked again.

"It's Nate by the way, and I don't know. Maybe he's not interested in you. Actually not maybe. He isn't interested in you bitch" Nate's voice started to rise as he said this. He was really getting into this. 

"You don't know what Matt wants. But I do, he wants me. And he is playing hard to get." Lana replied, Sass, drowning out any nice tone. 

"And how would you know? It's not like Matt is in the room right now to voice his opinion." Nate stated. 

"Well lets get him in it then" Lana said before walking into Matts room, where Matt was laying on his bed, airpods in to block out the noise. Lana grabbed Matts feet and pulled him off the bed, making him flop onto the floor, making a loud thud. 

Matt screamed in pain, as his back collided with the floor. It was not a soft landing, that was for sure. Lana laughed at Matt's pain, dragging him accorss the floorborards, her hand tightly gripping Matts ankles, meaning he could not move. His airpods fell out of his ears and rolled somewhere. 

Nate witnessed it all, seeing a twenty year old getting dragged across the floor by a seventeen year old girl was the new highlight of his year. He was dying of laughter and Matt glared at him as he was dragged pass. 

Lana helped Matt up. "Thank you for joining us Matt" She smiled evily. 

Matt wanted to punch that smile off her face and drag her across a dirt road, in the least aggresive way possible of course. 

"You motherfucking bitch" Matt breathed out, his back hurt and proably had a huge bruise but he was to scared to move, and it hurt to much to move anyways. 

"Nate, now that we have Matt, we can dissucss our opions on his feelings for me, with him, letting him tell us the correct answer" Lana explained. 

Nate had finally caught his breath from laughing so much and put his game face on. He looked at Matt. "I know you don't like her, so why does she think you're toying with her heart?" Nate asked, the lies coming out very easily. 

Matt shurgged. "I don't want to be with you Lana, you're with Chris anyways." 

Lana coudn't take no for an answer, she needed to make this messy. She craved more drama. "Well then, guess you can't make up your mind until you have expreienced what Chris has expreienced" 

"Huh" Matt gulped out. I am not doing anything with you, you hot piece of shit. 

Lana went up to Matt and gently pressed her lips on his. Matt didn't pull away, Lana had him under her spell. 

"What the fuck Matt!" Chris screamed, dropping the bag he was holding. It seemed that he had entered the house at the wrong minture. 

-- 

Next chapter will be where chris was so that last sentence makes more sense :) 

-B