Rarity: Oh, she looks great! I just don't understand how you're able to do it! I can't get near her without getting a swipe from her claws.

Opal: [hisses]

     The cat swipes at Rarity to prove the unicorn's point then goes back to rubbing against Fluttershy's legs.

Rarity: Ahh! Did you use... the Stare on her?

Fluttershy: Oh, no! I wouldn't! I couldn't! I-I don't really have any control over when that happens. I-It just happens. No, I'm just good with animals. It's my special gift, you know?

Rarity: Well, you should have a picture of Opal as a cutie mark instead of those butterflies.

Sweetie Belle: Ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Maybe I can be good with animals, too!

     When Sweetie Belle looked up at Rarity, the cat took the chance and cut off a chunk of the filly's mane.

Sweetie Belle: Or not.

     She then runs away.

Fluttershy/Rarity: [laughs]

Rarity: I'm sorry I can't invite you to stay and chat, Fluttershy. I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew with this order.

Sweetie Belle: But you're not eating anything.

Rarity: No, Sweetie, it's an expression. It means that I've taken on more work than I can handle. I've got twenty of these special robes to make tonight! They're due in Trottingham tomorrow morning.

     Rarity spreads out some fabric and it just ✨sparkles✨ (Sorry I'll go now)

Fluttershy: [gasp]

Rarity: See? I've lined them in a special gold silk. It took so long to make, but I think it adds just the right touch, don't you?

     Sweetie stares admiringly at the fabric as Fluttershy walks into the room from the doorway.

Fluttershy: These are lovely, but twenty by tonight? How will you get it all done?
Rarity: Well, I, uh...

Sweetie Belle: Oh, oh, oh! Maybe I could... just... just stand over here and watch.

     Sweetie walks away to a corner of the room.

Rarity: I'll manage.

Fluttershy: Well, maybe I should get out of your mane so you can work.

     Fluttershy starts walking out when suddenly, two other certain blank flank fillies zoom in. Who are then followed by a certain tired, quiet filly.

Apple Bloom/Scootaloo: Hi, Fluttershy! Hi, Rarity!

Wolfie: Hi...

Rarity: Hello, uh, girls...

      The two energetic fillies stop in front of Sweetie Belle while Wolfie just lays down on the ground. She seemed more tired than usual.

Apple Bloom/Scootaloo: Hey, Sweetie Belle!

Sweetie Belle: Scootaloo! Apple Bloom! Wolfie!

Scootaloo: You ready for tonight?

Sweetie Belle: Yup! Cutie mark planning session is a go!

Apple Bloom: Tonight is the night we each try to find our own special talent.

Scootaloo: Even if it takes us all night!

Wolfie: Umm... All night?

Apple Bloom: I'm ready! You ready?

Scootaloo: Very ready!