THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)

Comenzar desde el principio

"What?! I knew it! We should've paid it with my money! Then this place would be finished!"

"Uh...hehe..."

I shake my head in disapproval. (I just realized that the upstairs still hasn't been built... what is in there...?)

Meggy looks inside of one of the room. "Uhh, SMG4, all these rooms are still empty?"

"Yeah, that's right! Since this is OUR castle, I was thinking you guys could help me decorate it!"

We all get excited, as everyone gets to design the rooms.

"HELLLL YEAHHHH, FREE REIGN BABY!" Three celebrates, throwing his arms in the air.

"MARIO'S GONNA MAKE A SPAGHETTI ROOM!"

"TIME TO MAKE A ROOM FULL OF BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS!"

Everybody runs off to their room of choice. Meggy and Mario go to the kitchen, Me, Four and Three goes to Four's room, Tari and Luigi go to the storage room, where Marty is, and Boopkins, Melony, and Bob go to the guest room

"Wait!! Wait for me!!" Boopkins calls out to them.

_________________

Me and Three were unloading some stuff but Three got confused on where to put some stuff so me and Three peeks inside his bedroom.

"Yo SMG4, anywhere we can unload my-"

Four's room is empty, with him sitting on the floor watching memes on his computer next to a pull out bed. He waves at me and Three, then goes back to his computer.

"...bro you live like this?" We both walk inside.

"Holy hell Four...this is depressing..."

"What? This is all I need!"

"This will NEVER do! What's gonna happen when you bring home a girl? And/or boy?"

"Yea! This is just sad! If I come and see a room like this I would immediately feel bad for the person! What would you do, say, or show the said person?"

"Uhh, show them my cool meme collection?" Four pulls up a boy dancing to cowboy music on a rainbow background and smiles. Three has a bruh moment.

"No!! No one wants to see that! Well..maybe I do but-still! They want to see your cool bed room! Not this sad piece of sh-t!" I shout. I thought he would've like his room like to be at my home but apparently Al he thinks he needs is this! Hell no. Not for my crush, he's gonna get a room he loves.

"Ugh," Three pulls off his hat, revealing a hard hat, my hat changes into a hard hat,