Chapter 28: Far away to another continent

Start from the beginning

Helios : What ?!

Dawn : So they are finally here, huh.

Smirking, Dawn turned toward the entrance...through the smoke caused by the explosion earlier, two figures appeared.

Silvia led the way while Ria stood closely behind...in the hand of the former empress, she held a big chunk of metal...

Helios : How did they find the entrance ?!

Dawn : Oh ! That's on me, I made a hole in the dungeon to open a path to this floor.

Helios : You did what ?!

Dawn : Heh, I guess it's too late for me...

His smirk widening, the circle below glowed even brighter...it was already too late to try to disarm it.

Dawn : Ria ! Silvia-san ! Make sure to kill this guy !

As he shouted, he could see the face of realization on Ria's face as the teleportation spell took him out.

A last scream resonated in his ears as Ria tried to reach for him.

Ria : Dawn !

Silvia : Stop right there.

Before she could take further steps, Silvia stopped the girl...Dawn was already gone and the room was full of traps.

Surely for normal people or even advanced adventurers, this would have worked but Silvia is on another level.

Silvia : We can search for Dawn later, for now calm down he was just teleported away.

Ria : H-hai...

Though asking to calm down and calming down was two different stories, Ria was trying to calm down but her expression showed pure rage.

She glared toward Helios as a dark aura formed around her...

Silvia : So you are the one responsible for this dungeon ?

Helios : Indeed (Shit, this elf is a monster...if this continues and my mana runs out, I'll be locked here with those two...this is bad!)

Silvia : Just in case, where did you send that human ?

Helios : Oh that, I don't know ! I used an item i stole from that elven country but didn't know how it work so-

His words were once again cut off as Silvia released a large amount of bloodlust.

Silvia : So...it was you who stole from me...

It seems while she was away doing whatever she was doing, someone sneaked into her storage room and stole a few devices and research toys she had made...

So the culprit was right in front of her.

Silvia : Heh, I guess I'm going to kill you for real now.

Her hand clenching into a fist, yellow sparks flashed around her destroying one by one the illusion traps...

Helios : Hiii ! What the hell ! This amount of mana is totally a cheat code !

Silvia : I don't really understand your words...not that I care but you see I actually grew quite fond of that boy Dawn, he was interesting to say the least, I really need to kill you now.

Crackling her hand and wrist, Silvia showed such a scary expression that even Ria backed down.

Ria : (S-she scary...thought it doesn't seem like Dawn is dead, so he was teleported away ? But then with Transfer rewrite he should already be back...was he injured?)