Disclaimers and other stuff

Just to clear things up before the story, here's some headcanons and disclaimers!!

Velvet: I canon her as a lesbian, and she's still sassy queen after prison. Probably 19, and older than Veneer.
Short without heels, and she's trying not to wear them as much anymore.

Orchid: 19 as well. Probably trans MTF or demigirl, and lesbian. She also probably can ice skate, and does hockey or something.
Also, she teases Velvet for being short when she doesn't wear heels :3

Veneer: 18, younger brother:3 Gay, he def has a mullet that's long and curly (and it looks good I swearrr!!)
Probably wears tight clothes, or the tight shirt and baggy pants combo. And when he's not def hoodies with fur or fuzz!! Also, Veneer probably gets nervous sometimes, and still is nervous to stand up for himself. (And no, Im not saying he's a femboy or a softie.)

Kid Ritz: 18 or 19. Also gay or bi, wears beanies most of the time, and still has his hair covering one of his eyes. (Veneer def moves it out of the way for him) He wears those jumpsuits just like in the movie, or hoodies and sweats. And he's probably really sweet and caring, and would stand up for Veneer or Orchid!!

Anyways, things I'll do in this story and just other stories, and won't.
Will do: I'll do cute relationship stuff, and an AU. Ships that are canon and aren't! Like ofc I'll do those :3

WONT do: 18+ stuff... I'll do like kissing and stuff like that, but anything more sexual I won't do at all...
Proship, I said I'll do non canon ships too, but not proships.

If their is any recommendations don't be afraid to tell me!!