𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

after finishing the food in record time and eating it on the counter per quinn's insistence, the couple was now in the bedroom.

dev had made quinn lay down after threatening him with some powerful stuff that rendered him speechless and immediately sit down.

she was sat next to him, scrolling through the tv to look for something to watch. this were devon's favorite days. where she could spend all day with her boyfriend without having any responsibilities, just them.

as she silently looked for something, she felt quinn move and place his hand on her lap, twisting his arms to hug her waist to him. she smiled contently, wondering how on earth people always doubted that his love language was touch, for her it was obvious.

she leaned back on the headboard, getting comfy as she finally found a movie worthy of her attention. as she pressed play, she moved a hand to his hair, softly petting it in awe of the softness.

she loved this man with every fiber of her being.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

quinn was exhausted. he'd fallen asleep  quite literally on top of devon but his fever seemed to be getting worse. devon had managed to shove some medicine down his throat and he hated to admit that he was feeling better.

weirdly enough, he missed the feeling of her lips against him. they hadn't kissed once that day and he was sure he might explode if they didn't.

it was originally him who didn't want to kiss her, scared that he might make her sick but laying there on top of her with his head next to her's and perfect view of her lips was driving him crazy.

when she felt his heavy gaze she moved her head to find him already looking at her with a fond look and soft eyes, it made her feel nervous.

she lifted her hand to run it through his hair, feeling comfort fill her chest at his sigh of content.

"do you feel better?"

"a little" he nodded, shifting closer to her without looking away from her eyes.

"can i kiss you or are you still throwing a tantrum?" she asked, knowing the whole reason he hadn't kissed her was because he was afraid of making her sick. he was an opek book to her.

"i'm not throwing a tantrum. i'm sick" he said, a little surprised she had figured it out.

"and i don't care. you breathing down my neck has the same effect as a kiss" she chuckled, scrunching her nose cutely.

"that's not-"

"if you don't kiss me right now i won't kiss you until we see each other again" devon threatened as she tugged softly on his hair. immediately, quinn's eyes widened in complete alarm.

deciding to bend her rules, he gave her a quick peck even as his head, his body, his entire being begged him to kiss her longer.

devon groaned in exasperation, cupping his jaw with her hand and pulling him closer to kiss him properly. by his muffled moans on her mouth, she could tell he wanted to kiss her too but had been holding himself back. luckily, devon didn't give a fuck.

the simple kiss quickly turned into a full on makeout. the couple really acted like horny teenagers whenever they were together. quinn tugged at her waist, managing to make her climb on top of his hips, against his body's protests.

devon sneaked her hands under his shirt, massaging his chest softly as they continued to kiss, forgetting they had to breathe. quinn moaned against her mouth as he felt the tension leave his body with devon's hand.