58. - The Ancient One & Faofa.

Start from the beginning

'Sages' Wisdom? Sages' Wisdom, are you okay?'

I asked in my thoughts, panicking a bit.
I knew something was up with that freaking totem - an intruding soul? It must have been inside the totem and the moment I made contact with it, it must have immediately entered my body.

For a couple of moments, it was completely silent. There was no voice, my [Sages' Wisdom] skill wasn't activating and overall I felt like I had fucked up.

Until.... I suddenly heard a strange announcement.

Confirmed.
Fusion with the Individual Skill
[Sages' Wisdom]
Has been permitted.

Commencing evolution immediately..

Successful.

[Sages' Wisdom] has successfully evolved into the Arc Skill
[Ancient One {Harbinger of Knowledge}]

This completes the fusion evolution.

Excuse me, the what in the what now?!
My skill evolved?! But how in the living hell?!

That would be my blame to take.

AHH- WhatTheActualFuckery?!

Please, I'd like you to be a bit more humble if you can.

...Oookay, some strange shit was happening right now. I am pretty sure, that there is currently a male voice speaking to me in my head..

I must be going insane.
That's it - I've finally lost it.

You are indeed NOT going insane.
I am your newly evolved Skill.

My skill..? Oh wait, that's right - [Sages' Wisdom] literally just evolved infront of my eyes.
Right.. right.

But wait- Why the hell do you feel like an actual person now? You don't seem to be just some basic guide or whatever.

That may be because I actually was—

'You're this aforementioned 'Ancient One'.. aren't you?'

The voice went silent as I looked down at the totem with a more serious expression now.
The silence was loud enough of a 'yes' for me to know that I had successfully landed the bullseye with that guess.

..You catch on quite quickly my new Master.

'Well, despite a miserable life, I suppose there was one good thing about working the way I did in my past life... I had a knack for catching onto plans and ideas quite fast.'

I thought, before sighing.

"Then tell me - How in the hell are you even talking to me right now. I mean, I think I have a rough idea of how, but an explanation would be helpful."

I already told you - it is simple.
I am now your newly evolved skill.

Newly evolved skill huh...
Wait, does that mean—