hahaha she's not crazy at alllll (a-wink;)

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

"Will, please!" begged Sam, cupping his face now and trying to force him to look at her. But Will didn't budge, and instead, Sam heard the slamming of the exit doors behind her. Sam's head whipped around to see Lucas, Mike, Corey, Dustin, Max, and even Joyce running towards Will and Sam. She explained, "I just found him like this! I think he's having another episode!"

When the rest of the group finally reached Sam and Will, Joyce was immediately reaching for her son. Sam moved out of the way so Joyce could try and help him, because clearly Sam was useless. She joined everyone else in crowding around Will in a worried circle.

"Will!" Joyce planted her arms at the sides of Will's arms, trying to reach him. "Will! Will! Sweetie, wake up! Will, it's Mom! WILL!"

But Will wasn't budging, to any avail. Like Sam had been doing, Joyce's hands slid up to cup Will's face desperately.

"Will, wake up! Can you hear me?! Will, please, just wake up! Please, WAKE UP—!"

And with a gasp, Will woke up.

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

Everyone exited the school from the proper, main entrance, Joyce leading the group with Will around her arm. The remaining kids stood by the front stairs, watching from afar as Joyce got into her car with Will.

"Okay," said Max, the second Will and Joyce were out of earshot, "that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?"

No one answered her.

"It felt cold again," Sam spoke up anxiously, gripping her broken Walke tightly. She had accidentally shattered it when she threw it to the ground for Will.

Though, a confused Mike argued, "He was burning up when I touched him, though?"

"No, no," Sam shook her head surely. "He was cold."

"That's two episodes in two days," said Lucas, all emotion devoid from his tone.

"It's getting worse," Mike muttered, watching the Byers' car grow smaller and smaller into the distance.

Lucas looked at Sam. He asked, "You really think it's True Sight?"

"What's True Sight?" Max questioned, entirely out of the loop.

To not make them seem totally suspicious, Corey nudged her lightly. He explained, "Some nerd thing from their nerd game. I don't understand it, either."

"Shut up, Corey," Sam mumbled, eyes glued onto the green car Will was inside. "Not the time."

There was something bad happening inside of Will, and they needed to fix it before whatever cold evil that had come to Hawkins took Will for a second time.

But Sam didn't know how — how to fix it, how to stop all this suffering.

Sam didn't think she had ever felt this fucking useless and pathetic in her life. Because who the fuck was she, if she couldn't protect her friends? Who was she? Nobody, was the answer. In many ways, they were all she had — and sometimes that included being the soul factor of her very identity. She had nothing if she didn't have them.