Response.

I woke up today with Breezy in my arms which is the greatest way to wake up. I kissed her head which caused her to smile and cuddle more into me as she slept. I wrapped one arm around her before grabbing my phone with my free hand. I rubbed Bri's back while scrolling through social media with the other.

As I scrolled through my feed and even my mentions I kept seeing the something in the same vein. I kept seeing people talking about Alexis Lete calling out Breezy and Carly. I had seen where Breezy and Carly had responded to some fan and all that Carly really said was Alexis doesn't work here anymore. I saw Breezy's response and I thought it was funny but didn't really think much about it. That was a couple of weeks ago and I've been busy so I haven't ever looked on social media until now. I saw she made an appearance on a podcast or something and spoke about it.

I found the transcript of what she said and wow I'm about to get in trouble. Carly kinda responded to it in her cute, head up kind of way she does things while Breezy stayed rather quiet about it. That's their style which is fine but that's not mine. You can say whatever you want about me but under no circumstances do you ever talk about my bestie and my Breezy Baby. I saw someone tweet me and ask me what I thought about it so like the man of the people I am, I responded to them and told him what I thought.

*My Tweet*

@datboyjj: @wwefan365 Awe buddy you tryna get me in trouble lol. Um yeah I saw pretty much everything that went down. The young "lady" whom this all revolves around was right about one thing, she DOES NOT have it for this business. I remember one day we were at TV and i don't remember why but something happened and they needed someone on short notice so they called on her. She had 12 minutes to get dressed and I heard her bitching going into the locker room. You can ask Roxanne, one time we were workin for uncle Book's promotional and we had like 5 minutes to get dressed and down to Gorilla. We smiled at eachother before we took off down the hallway. Not to flex or anything but we made it in 4:30 lol. (1/2)

*My Last Tweet*

@datboyjj: I really never thought she brought really anything to the table if I'm honest. I also heard that she claimed somebody her not to report a possible concussion. Which would never happen, if anyone even thinks theres a possibility of that your ass is gettin dragged to medical. Sorry for the rant but what you not gone do is talk about my bestfriends and my baby. Ik it's a late response but while Slenderwoman was running her dick licker, the women she "Exposed" and I were out tearing the house down every night. (2/2)

I sat my phone down after I sent out that last tweet and cuddled Breezy longer. Once she finally woke up, we went into the kitchen and as I cooked for us, Bri sat on the counter and scrolled through her phone before finding my tweet.

Bri: Baby!

Me: What is it baby?

Bri: You responded to that?

Me: Well I knew I was gonna be in trouble. Let me have it.

Bri: You're lucky your so funny.

Me: I mean I guess.

Bri: You know what they say baby.

Me: What do they say baby?

Bri: If you can make her laugh and giggle...You can make her cheeks clap and Jiggle~

She smiled at me before she hopped off the counter and ran back to my room. I shut the stove off before running to my room and undressing at the same time.

*Later That Night*

Bri and I spent pretty much all day in bed...sleeping. Anyways after we woke up from our...nap we ate and hit the gym. When we got back to my house, we were cuddling on the couch and on our phones when apparently, dumbass made a response.