King Me.

It's showtime, it's NXT Deadline. Bri is making her return and I've got Dom for the North American Championship. I'm hanging out in catering with Alex, Jess, and Carly. Bri the poor thing has been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off between photoshoots, getting new merch designed and meetings.

As we sit there Alex and Jess are acting really professional. Yeah we all know that's a lie, they're pretty much having foreplay with eachother at the table. I look at Carly and point at them.

Me: We're at work for christ sake. Do you believe these two?

Carly laughs.

Carly: They're like teenagers. Hey have you talked to Bri at all today?

Me: Well we spent the night together last night. But since we got to the arena today, no not really.

Carly: I saw that you two are Insta offical. Your posts were so cute.

I smiled.

Me: Thanks Carly. I'm really happy.

Unbeknownst to me while Carly and I talk, Bri is standing right behind me and listening to everything we say.

Carly: You really like her don't you?

Me: Oh good God yeah. I adore her. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Carly walked around before straddling my lap. She leans down and gives me a very passionate kiss.

 She leans down and gives me a very passionate kiss

Me: Hey baby! I missed you.

Bri: I missed you too baby.

Me: You heard everything didn't you?

Bri: Yes I did baby. You're the best guy ever.

Me: Well the best girl ever deserves the best guy ever doesn't she?

*Later That Night, In The Ring*

Dom went for that senton over the top rope but I got my knees up. I spring to my feet before hitting dom with bicycle knee on him right under the chin.

 I spring to my feet before hitting dom with bicycle knee on him right under the chin