Day Before Lockup

*A Few Days Later*

Tomorrow's Deadline and not only do I have a match for the North American Championship but Bri is returning tomorrow so this is the last chill day we got before things get crazy. I reach and grab my phone and text Bri.

*Bri And I's Conversation*

Me: Goodmorning baby.

My Baby❤: Goodmorning Baby! Wyd today?

Me: Just gonna relax and get ready for tomorrow. Hbu baby?

My Baby❤: Same baby. Hey can I come to your room?

Me: Of course baby. The number is 830.

My Baby❤: See you soon baby❤

Me: Can't wait babygirl❤

*End Of Our Conversation*

A few minutes later a knock comes at my door. I go open it and see Bri.

Bri: Hi Baby!

I smile at her.

Me: Hey Breezy Baby.

We hug and share a quick kiss before I walk her in my room. We sit down on the bed close to eachother for a little bit. I then realized how fuckin stupid that was.

Me: For fucks sake. We're acting like our parents are about to walk in or something.

Bri: What do you me- WOAH!

I cut her off by grabbing her and pull her on my lap where she's straddling me. She smiles at me.

Bri: I love when you do that~

Me: Do what Baby?

Bri: Pick me up and move me around~ Whenever you do, I'm just like...

Bri smiles and bites her lip before continuing.

Bri: ...Mm Daddy put me where you want me~

Me: Baby you're gonna kill me~ Hey do you wanna go for a drive?

Bri: I'd love too baby.

I threw on some clothes before grabbing the keys to my hotel room and my rental car. As we walk out, I grab Bri's hand and hold it as we walk to the rental car. Once at the car, I assist Bri in getting in before shutting her door. When I get in, I see her taking a selfie.

Me: Send that to me.

Bri: Way ahead of you baby.

We take off down the road and just drive around for a while. I pull into a restaurant where we stop and get out to get something to eat. Once inside and seated at our table, we make small talk while deciding on what to order.

Bri: Hey baby?

Me: What's up babygirl?

Bri: You know that picture I took in the car?