21. Jump

"I should have said it sooner." Theon remarked seeing rieka on the balcony. She turned to him. He loved that she didnt look at him with hate anymore. Since she knew the trust.

"Yes?" Rieka questioned.

"Congratulations, Rieka." Theon whispered. She turned to him.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"I'm... you will be a wonderful mother."

"Thank you." She repeated.

"You are glowing. You seem... ready to pop. Has it really only been a few moons?" Theon questioned. Rieka laughed nervously.

''My lady. I've come to escort you back to your chamber.'' Myranda remarked and Sansa hesitated holding tighter to rieka.

"At crossbow?" Rieka countered standing in front of Sansa. Sansa whimpered no, rieka needed to protect herself, she was with child after all but rieka would protect her family and she had just enough of this bitch.

''Go with her, please.'' Theon begged. Sansa was going to run, to flee but now she was going to die along rieka and her baby to be.

''Are you going to kill us? Because Ramsay has tossed you aside and his wife his priority now. you are nothing." Rieka declared vengeance filling her. She was sick of being a hostage in her own home. "You honestly think he will praise you if we die? We are the key to the north you are a speck on this earth. A dirty useless speck."

''Die? Who said anything about dying?'' Myranda chuckled shifting the bow and arrow slightly. 'You can't die. Your sister either. Your father was Warden of the North. Ramsay needs sansa. Though I suppose he doesn't need all of you. Just the parts he'll use to make his heir,'' Myranda moved her aim, taunting rieka, Sansa whimpered out. ''until you've given him a boy or two and he's finished using them. Then he's got incredible plans for those parts. So, shall we wait for him to come back or should we begin now?'' Rieka glared back at Myranda.

"You wont hurt my sister. Roose would kill you if you hurt me." Rieka demanded. Theon silently pleaded with her, rieka was his first love, he had not forgotten about what they had, he didnt want her to get hurt. Rieka was stubborn and impulsive. He didnt want her to bleed for this, for Ramsay for myranda. Theon bravely moved in front of rieka and saw the old him shining through what ramsay had turned him into. Her Theon.

+

''Bolton has women fighting for him?''

''I don't fight for the Boltons. I'm Brienne of Tarth. I was Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon. I was there when he was murderer by a shadow with your face." Brienne seethed down at Stannis. ''You murdered him with blood magic?''

''I did.'' stannis agreed

''In the name of Renly of House Baratheon, First of His Name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die. Do you have any last words?''

''Go on, do your duty.'' Stannis hissed, he was done with all this nonsense.

''Looks like we're done here.'' Ramsay agreed. soldiers groaned all around them

''I surrender! I surrender!''

''And I accept your surrender.'' Ramsay agreed killing the solider. ''Let's head back. My wife must be lonely.''

''You're leaving it to me? Good. Let's begin.'' Myranda smirked but Theon grabbed Myranda tussling with her ''Reek-- stop! Stop!'' Myranda shouted before elbowing Theon, he faltered back at step and riekas eyes went wide.

"Together." Rieka declared. Theon nodded and they rushed forward giving her a harsh shove and sending her over the edge and Myranda screamed out as she fell, landing with a thud, blood seeping from her. Horns blew and solider hollered out. Sansa stared down at Myranda's dead body before looking nervously to rieka.

"Oh my God..." Rieka whispered.

''Open the gate!''

'He's coming back.' Sansa said through a shaky breath. Rieka looked to the gates as Myranda bleed out below them.

"Come on." Theon said grabbing riekas hand. He lead them to the wall and she looked down at the snowy ground under them.

"Oh Gods," Rieka whimpered, Theon grabbed her hand.

"Rieka come on! We have to jump!"

"Jump?" Rieka whimpered. "Theon thats a long fall."

"They are coming back." Sansa warned.

"Rieka, trust me, I wont let you down again, I swear it!" Theon begged.

"I'm not running." Rieka corrected "this baby is due any day now. Go. Take care of sansa."   Sansa was quick to jump. Theon hesitated. "Get her safe. I will see you again one day. I know it Theon."

Ramsay moved to Myranda's dead body before letting out a sigh.

''I can see I have my work cut out for me.'' Ramsay remarked calmly. He looked up at rieka a sweet smile on her face as she leaned on the wall.

"Hello son, welcome back." Rieka called out.

🐺

Rieka stroked Avalons fur as she waited for roose to come out of a meeting. Ramsay was staring down at his lovers body. Rieka didnt want to be in his crosshairs but had to gloat. Point for the starks.

''She was 11 the first time I saw her. The kennelmaster's daughter." Ramsay remarked staring down at his first lover. ''She smelled of dog. I wasn't much older, but everybody was already afraid of me. You certainly were. Myranda wasn't, though." He let out a sigh. She was dead. Dead. Ramsay looked to Rieka. She continued to pet avalon.

"I pushed her. I am glad shes dead. She had a crossbow pointed at me. At my baby." Rieka remarked loudly. "I would do it again." Ramsay chuckled turning to her. His hand moved to her throat he tightened his grip on her neck but she didnt flinch. Myranda wasnt fearless but this woman, his mother... rieka stark had some bolton in her.

"Ramsay!" Roose demanded and he let his hand drop rieka let out a breath of relief.

''Shall I have a grave dug for her, my lord? Or would you rather the men build a pyre?" The maester offered

''Buried, burned? This is good meat. Feed it to the hounds." Ramsay corrected walking off.

Roose pinned ramsay to the wall. Rieka watched them curiously.

"You ever lay a hand on my wife again, you wont have hands." Roose threatened and ramsay sucked in a breath as roose banged him against the wall again. Roose moved to rieka kissing her slowly.

"Thank you." Rieka whispered.

"You are my wife. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"Thank you." Rieka repeated. She wrapped her arms around his middle and buried her head in his chest. "Thank you."

"Anyone ever touches you again. You tell me. I will end them. Tear them apart and skin them alive." Roose seethed. "End them."

That shouldn't be sexy. But damn. Roose threatening to dismantle and in full Bolton style skin others was so sexy.