9. Marry Me

Rieka liked Roose. He was sweet and handsome and smart. He was kind to her. He held her.

Roose stared back at her, he fell in love with that smile a long time ago. 

Roose kissed her again and again, Rieka was exhausted, sated, and enthralled with him

Roose kissed her again and again, Rieka was exhausted, sated, and enthralled with him.  The moon was high and she saw him falling for her just as easily as she fell into his bed. His hand trailed over her side, down her hip pulling her closer to him. The candles had been burning down to the nub. 

"Marry me." Roose whispered against riekas lips. She stared back at him the covers settling around them. "Marry me. It will give you power and protection like nothing else." Roose assured her. "Mary me. Make me the happiest man alive..."

"What about you make me the happiest woman alive." Rieka sassed. Roose smiled kissing her again.

"What do you say? Rieka Rose Stark will you marry me?"

"We can talk about it in the morning." Rieka assured wrapping her arms around him. "I'm not done with you yet."

Baby trap here she came. 

When Roose woke the next morning, RIeka was fast asleep beside him. He got up, got dressed and set out to kill his wife. 

"Kill Walda." Roose instructed. "I found a more suitable bride."

Rieka never need know about Walda, Roose would marry Rieka and she would be his forever. 

Roose was on cloud nine until he saw Ramsay and Theon in the dinning hall. 

"Ramsay." Roose demanded. 

" Theon was our enemy. But Reek, Reek will never betray us." Ramsay countered putting his fork down. 

"I placed far too much trust in you." Roose decided. He wanted to get back to Rieka, if she saw Theon here, all his plans for them would have been ruined. 

" Reek, how could you let me stand before my father unshaven? It's disrespectful." Ramsay countered and Theon moved closer.

"I'm sorry, my lord." Theon agreed.

" Give him the razor." Ramsay insisted as he sat. "If I'm not a Bolton, Father, what does it matter?" Ramsay reminded him. Theon took the razor and shaving cream. "Go on, Reek. A nice close shave." Carefully Theon lathered his face and shaved Ramsay.

" Reek, tell Father where are Bran and Rickon Stark?" Ramsay instructed.

"I don't know, my lord." Theon answered nervously.

"You murdered them and displayed their corpses at Winterfell." Roose corrected.

"Reek, did you murder the Stark boys?" Ramsay questioned

"No, my lord. Just two farm boys." Theon answered.

"And crisped them so no one would know." Ramsay added.

"Yes, my lord." Theon agreed. Roose cocked his head, so Ramsay wasnt a complete failure after all. But that didnt change the fact that he wanted to get back to Rieka. 

"The Starks have always ruled the North. If Bran and Rickon are alive, the country will rally to their side now that Robb Stark is gone." Ramsay added looking to his father. Theon hesitated, Robb was dead. Ramsay grabbed Theon's throat, he didn't fight him. "Oh, that's right, Reek. Robb Stark is dead. Sorry. I know he was like a brother to you. But my father put a knife through his heart. How do you feel about that?" Theons hand twitched, an inner debate of right and wrong and who he was vs who he became and became again took over him before he swallowed down his pride and continued to shave Ramsay.

"I heard the squeals of mother this morning, I dont suppose it was in the midst of love the way she wailed out in the courtyard." Ramsay added. 

"I have found a better bride." Roose assured marching off. "Keep him away from our guest." Roose demanded as he marched off. 

"Yes father." Ramsay agreed. 

"You ready for a hunt?" Roose questioned.

"Always." Meryn agreed. 

"Find those boys and I'll give you a thousand acres and a holdfast." Roose demanded. 

"Your pet rat have any thoughts on which way they went after Winterfell?" Locke added.

"Jon Snow is at Castle Black." Theon murmured.

"Who the fuck is Jon Snow?" Locke countered.

Rieka took a step back at Jon's name, where was he? At the wall surely. 

"Their bastard brother. He could be sheltering them. He may know where they are." Ramsay answered, he stood cleanly shaven. "Even if he doesn't, he's half Stark himself. Could be a threat."

"Threat?" Rieka whispered. SHe didnt have time to think about this, she needed to wed Roose and not be seen as a harlot. Then she could focus on everything else, the moment she started showing, they would toss her aside, she wouldnt be able to give them an heir. She didnt know if Roose was capable of loving her that quickly but after last night and late into the morning, she felt a flutter in her heart. 

"You want to prove yourself a Bolton? Gather whatever men you can and ride for Moat Cailin. Bring this creature of yours. Maybe he'll be of some use. Take the Moat for the family, for our family, and I'll reconsider your position." Roose instructed before heading off, he stumbled into Rieka in the hall way. 

"Hi." Rieka answered, Roose tensed. "I was thinking about our wedding, if you still wanted to marry me that is. I never said yes, but I'm saying yes." Rieka remarked. Roose leaned in kissing her, blocking her from view as Ramsay and Theon headed out. 

"I want to marry you right now." 

"Works for me." Rieka agreed kissing him again.