11. Now and Forever

Now that we don't talk / Otto Hightower Out now!

Burn the Ships / Viserys Targaryen / Larys Strong out Now!

Karma / Criston Cole / aemond Targaryen out now!

Rieka looked beautiful. She always did though, thats what her father told her but it was a great fathers job to tell their daughter that. She flattened her dress down and smiled back at her reflection before tears filled her eyes.

Her dad. Her father. Ned couldnt be here to walk her down the aisle, Robb either. Or Jon... her mother wasnt here to mess with her hair and tell her to take the flowers out, that was no way to behave at a wedding.

Arya wasnt here to judge Roose and say he's so old over and over again. Bran wasnt here to climb into her window and Rickon wasnt here to shove his face into the cake.

Jon would have told her she looked beautiful and kissed her cheek, He would have walked her down the aisle and promised this was the right thing.

Rieka thought about sansa lastly. Sansa, who wanted to marry Joffrey since the moment she met him. She would probably say something ridiculous like Roose is the villain, thinking all men were evil.

"Mother to be." Ramsay remarked with a knock on her door. "Don't you look just absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you." Rieka whispered, Ramsay offered his arm to her and she took it gratefully.

"I'm sure you will make my father very happy," Ramsay added as they headed to the Gods wood.

"I hope so." Rieka agreed. "Thank you for welcoming me. I mean this is my home but I do hope we can be friends."

"We are going to be family." Ramsay corrected. "Come on mother."

Rieka looked to Roose standing among the trees and the snow he looked so regal. He reached a hand out for her and she blinked the snow from her eyelashes holding onto Roose hands. She was about to be wed.

"Who comes before the old gods tonight?"

"Rieka Of house stark." She answered.

"Who claims this woman?"

"Lord Roose of house Bolton

"Who gives her?" They looked to Ramsay.

"Her future son in law, Ramsay Bolton." he answered.

"Rieka Stark, Will you take this man?"

"I take this man. I really do."

'Let it be known that Roose of House Bolton and Rieka of house Stark are one heart, one flesh, one soul

'Let it be known that Roose of House Bolton and Rieka of house Stark are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the Words.''

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated. "I am his.' 'I am hers,' 'He is mine' 'she is mine,' 'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed.

''You may now cloak the bride with your protection.' Rieka held Rooses gaze as he wrapped his cloak around her. 'In the presence of... your son, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship. Now, please look at one another and pledge your vows to seal your union.'

Rieka didnt have any family left, not really. Roose was going to be her family now.

'''I am yours and you are mine. Whatever may come.'' 

''I am yours and you are mine. Whatever may come.''

Roose was impatient for a taste of her and his lips consumed hers. Rieka got up on her toes and his hands cupped her cheeks drawing her up as well. Her eyes fluttered closed. Rieka let out desperate whine when Roose pulled back.

''Here, in the presence of gods and men, I proclaim... Roose of House Bolton and Rieka of House Stark, to be man and wife. One flesh... one heart... one soul... now and forever.''