[S1E2]All Aboard!

Começar do início

"Oooooo, you'll definitely have to show me some time."

"I'm really not v-"

"Stop that. Y/n look at me," she commanded with a stern tone. He did so and found their gazes locked. He noticed an odd twinge of what may be guilt(?) but he brushed it off as she spoke. "You are an amazing person. I wouldn't have fallen for you if you weren't. Please stop beating yourself up."

"I... I'm not though..."

She glares at him, making him sweat as he expects her to up and leave, but instead the glare softens with a sigh as she takes the shake and makes a small show of drinking out of it using his straw. "An indirect kiss~" She whispered cutely as she chose to change the topic. Y/n once more short circuited and remained quiet as they finished their meal.

The bill comes, he pays after surprisingly having to fight Yuma on splitting it. He was confused by her actions but felt good being the one insistent on paying. They left the restaurant as Yuma dragged Y/n along to the local movie theater. She then insisted on a horror movie and scared Y/n into letting her pay since he paid for breakfast. Y/n then spent the better part of the next two hours with Yuma wrapped around his arm in fear.

Thoughts would bubble up that this is all wrong and he doesn't deserve this or how this is too good to be true but as fast as they appear they're swatted away by Yuma's body tensing up against his arm. He would attempt to comfort her awkwardly, thus forcing those thoughts back. Soon enough, by the movie's end those thoughts faded away in full.

The movie ends and with those thoughts no longer plaguing him, Y/n felt emboldened for the first time in a long time, and took the lead as he leas her to a nice restaurant for lunch. Though after he had opened the door for her and let her through his attention was grabbed by a woman in a peculiar outfit. A woman in a modified black bunny girl outfit with a devil tail, fake bat wings, and horns on her head had come up to him and offered a flyer.

He didn't want to be mean and took the flyer, said flyer appeared to be some form of summoning circle with some advertisement about fulfilling your wishes at a price, and thanked her for it. 'Must be a fan of the occult recruiting members... heh what if it was the same one at Kuoh Academy,'  he thought as pocketed the flyer. He was gonna throw it away after the date.

The lunch goes well, though rather uneventful. Y/n had noticed a sense of guilt in her eyes but he brushed it away as his own mind screaming at him. He was an inadequate human so she clearly was doing this out of a sense of pity and guilt. Earlier in the day Y/n would have believed it without question but she in the relatively short time he's been with her has wrapped him around her finger. He wante-- NEEDED this to be real.

After lunch the two took a stroll through Kuoh's park, Yuma having taken the lead as they walked for a good while just enjoying each other's company. By the time Y/n realized how dark out it was and went to offer to walk her home he paused. In front of him was Yuma standing before the fountain in the center of the park, her long black hair flowing through the wind.

She smiles a warm loving smile. His mind tries to convince him none of this is real. She beckons him forward. He follows, the thoughts in his mind being squashed down by a begging hope. She wraps her arms around his waist. He does the same, the quiet screams dying out. She pulls him into a hug. He embraces it. They kiss... Y/n is happy.

The two pull away from each other, a small string of saliva still connecting them. Yuma wipes it away as her smile returns, though it is so much weaker. "I couldn't do it..." She whispered to herself.

"Couldn't do what?" He asked in confusion. Suddenly and without warning he felt intense pain spear through his chest, his legs buckle and falls to his knees. He gulps for air, incapable of speaking, and looks to Yuma who looked away with a pained frown. His gaze falls to where the pain originated and is shocked to see what appeared to be a spear made of golden light... "W-why..." He choked out.

"Really Raynare," A more mature feminine voice sounded out from behind Y/n. "If you ever want to get further up the ranks you'll have to get your hands dirty," She continued as Y/n felt himself shoved to the ground. Yuma(?) threw her hand out before yanking it away as a taller blue haired woman in a red dress suit entered Y/n's vision. The woman then spoke again in a commanding voice, "Get rid of that disguise, no point in pretending to be on that filth's level anymore."

Yuma(?) sighs as her outfit gives way to a black bikini with pauldrons connected via a choker and long black gloves. Though most shockingly to Y/n was the black feathered wings that sprouted out from her back. "Yes mam..." Her voice seemed a bit dejected.

"Now don't be like that. You did a wonderful job wrapping him around your finger and leading him to an optimal position. You just failed in the execution of your execution," she chuckled at her own joke as her own wings sprouted. "Now come along, with the Sacred Gears out of the way we have other matters to attend to." With that the blue haired woman flew off, leaving Raynare alone with a dying Y/n.

"W-was..." He rasped out as he struggled and failed to push himself up. "A-aany of.."

She shushes him with a frown before speaking, "At first? Not at all. Sure you were cute but I had only approached you on orders..." She seemed guilty as she told him the truth.

"Ha..." He knew it. Just like with the last one. If it wasn't his brother ruining his life it was the supernatural...

"Though... that date worked wonders..." She trailed off before she suddenly took flight, leaving Y/n to his death. The last sight of her he would see was her hiding her face from him as she became smaller and smaller in the distance.

He watched her leave, his eyes lingering on where he last saw her as slowly rolled onto his back, the spear of light having disappeared. A crisp sound of crunching paper from his back pocket caught his attention. Y/n coughed as he chuckled and weakly pulled out the flyer that ORC lady had given him. 'Fulfill any wish at a price...' He coughed blood onto the flyer as his arms went limp, the flyer falling onto his body. "I... wi-wish... to be... some-" he coughed painfully, "oone bet-better..." He says what he believes to be his last dying words as he feels his eyes grow heavier. 

Next thing he knew, the flyer glowed a brilliant violet light. He forced his eyes to stay open as he experienced what he believed to be delusions from blood loss. Unfortunately his body finally failed him and he found his eyes closing for the very last time. The last thing he ever saw was flowing red locks of hair.... 

At the same time, a clock began to tick...

Author's Note: Heya! Got my first chapter on time! Let's go! Glad to see ya here! Hope ya enjoyed it! If ya got anythin to say please do share! Positive, Negative, Thoughts, Ideas, and all that good jazz. I wanna hear it!