When I heard noise behind me, I turned cautiously, but no one was there. Confused and startled, I turned back to see if Heeseung had returned to my line of sight, but he was nowhere to be found. Where had he gone?

"It seems like our little guest was in a wandering mood today." Heeseung's voice came from behind me, making me jump like a startled kitten. I turned to see him with a raised eyebrow, waiting for my explanation for my impromptu excursion.

"I m bored, everyone left and I felt lonely." I rubbed my eyes, feeling slightly dizzy from the late night. The aroma of his perfume filled the air, causing chills to run down my spine. My phone vibrated in my pocket, indicating I had a call. I reached in and pulled it out, answering it while Heeseung turned to check on his group.

I greet my mother as she picks up my call.

"Hi mother, missed you!" I exclaim.

"Oh, hi honey! Where are you?" she responded, eager to hear my voice.

"I'm having a great time with Mira! everything is alright at home?" I replied, anxious to make sure she was okay.

"Everything's fine here, love," Mom reassured me. "Would you mind bringing me some important papers from our house in the city? You can find them in my closet."

I nodded and promise to do it.

"I have to work late tonight, so I can't make it to the city. But I think Mira has a car we can borrow it right?" Mom explained. "I'm exhausted, and I don't want to drive. Can you please do it for me? and forget to drive carefully and back all safe."

"Okay, Mom." I confirm, rubbing my temples. "I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks, baby! I love you!" she thanked as we exchanged our goodbyes.

"Love you too, Mom!" I said before hanging up.

As I turned to see them, I noticed that Heeseung was providing guidance to a young man, explaining how to execute a specific move. "Relax and breathe deeply." Heeseung told him. "Focus and try it again." It's clear to me that the boy was feeling stressed, perhaps because the leader was instructing him, himself.

Noticing my presence, Heeseung signaled Jay to take over for him, allowing Heeseung to approach me.

As I followed him to his car, I expected him to walk towards me. But instead, he walked to his car, and I accidentally bumped into him from behind. Embarrassed, I looked up and saw him turning around to face me with a confused expression.

I wanted to just forget the whole thing and ask Mira to give me a ride to the city. But before I could, he spoke, saying, "She's with Sunghoon."

I was furious and wanted to yell at him to stop reading my mind, but he just smirked and told me, "It's a bond thing. I can't just stop listening to your thoughts."

"Enough, please," I uttered, rolling my eyes at him. He merely responded with loud laughter, his handsome features on full display. I tried my best to suppress my attraction to him, instead focusing on the present situation.

"Get in, let's go," he directed, hopping into the black Tesla, igniting the engine. I sat down into the passenger seat, my nerves settling somewhat as he started the car. However, my calm soon subsided when he started playing a metal song in the car, prompting me to turn and give him a look of disbelief.

"Really?" I asked, as he started to chuckle.

"I love getting under your skin," he smirked back.

"That's not funny, it's just distasteful," I retorted, eyeing him with disapproval.