-prologue★.

In the vast expanse of the universe, there is a force that governs the flow of events, guiding the choices of individuals and the course of history. This force is called fate, and its influence is felt by all things great and small.

From the moment of our birth, our destinies are written in the stars, guiding our footsteps along the path of life. Some may resist this force, believing themselves to be masters of their own fates, but in the end, all are subject to the will of fate.

In Ancient Greece mythology, the god of fate was named Zeus, and he was said to wield a powerful staff that controlled the flow of time. He sat on a throne of gold, and as he turned the wheel of Fate, the lives of men and gods were shaped by his will.

Today, many cultures have embraced the concept of destiny, believing that there is a greater purpose or plan at work behind the mundane events of daily life. They seek insights into their futures through the use of astrology, tarot cards, or other divination methods.

But fate is not set in stone, and the choices we make can shape our destinies. While we may be influenced by the currents of fate, we are ultimately the captains of our own souls, and the choices we make can lead us down paths of light or darkness.

So as you journey through life, remember the power of fate, but do not be resigned to its control. Embrace your destiny, but take hold of the reins and shape it to your desires.....