The death.

'Rimuru's pov'

Finally, after saving my past self. It's time to face Yuuki head on. 'Ciel teleporte us back to Tenma.' I said to Ciel, who teleported us back to Tenma.

However, while going back, there seems to be some sort of error. Considering we kept teleporting somewhere else in the old world. Finally, after a while, we are going back to Tenma back home.

'Master! There seems to be some problem with.......pl...se..............lo........ter......yo.....lf....the............conn...........is........mis.......I..........am........los.......sin.......wi.....you.' Ciel was making no sense.

I was unable to understand half of what she was saying. I don't get what she meant.

'Master, please forgive me.' Huh? Forgive you for what? You did nothing wrong. Wait, something is going wrong with my vision. I can't see my surrounding areas properly.

What's going on? I don't understand what Ciel meant. I'm losing my sense of vision. My mind is going blur. Wait, something is wrong.

Why am I here? Who am I? And lastly, why can't I remember anything?

'Third-pov'

Rimuru's soul was travelling between countless words. He was passing by so many broken souls.

People know about how true dragons can revive countless times, but Rimuru was truly dead.

Although he wasn't quite dead, he was going back to the past, even before he was reincarnated in this world.

However, this timeline had many things missing, such as the absence of demon lords, elves, vampires, dwarfs, and several other races absence.

It was almost like Rimuru went back to when the world was first created.

But that could not be possible as he had already reincarnated once and died. Was it possible for someone who was already reincarnated to die, go back in time when the world was first made, and have a third chance in life.

Quite the plot twist if one must say, but is it possible to go back to the body one was reincarnated in and be in the same spot when one was reincarnated.

Possibly not. the same goes for Rimuru he was reborn in a completely different time, a different body, and a different place to begin.

How hard can it be for Rimuru? He was reincarnated as a slime of all things. So it must not be too hard being born as a different race.

But what would happen if he didn't have any of his memories of his journey, or worse case scenario, he lost all of his memories.

Is it possible for him to survive in the world that wasn't completely developed or have any of his allies.

He still has a chance he wasn't reborn as a slime but instead a Spirit.

But what kind? Only time can tell.

........................................................................................................................................................

Word count: 462