(you entered her room and saw her sleeping peacefully

(you entered her room and saw her sleeping peacefully . You sat on the bed and woke her up)

Yn: Taemin, wake up baby (Taemin opened her eyes and saw her mother in front of her

(Taemin opened her eyes and saw her mother in front of her. She immediately jumped on her and hugged her neck cutely )

Taemin: good morning eomma( She said in a playful voice)Yn: ( you smiled) oh my goodness why is my daughter so energetic today?(You broke the hug and touched her nose gently

( She said in a playful voice)
Yn: ( you smiled) oh my goodness why is my daughter so energetic today?
(You broke the hug and touched her nose gently. She giggled cutely at your question)
Taemin: where is appa
Yn : actually appa is not well today so he is taking rest .
Taemin: (worried) is he fine? I want to meet him
(She was about to go to his room but you held her hand )
Yn : Don't worry sweetie he is fine . First go take a bath and then you can meet him .
Taemin: okay but who'll drop me school today?
Yn: today your eomma will drop you school
(You said with a proud smile. She hugged your legs )
Yn: what do you want to eat for breakfast ?
Taemin: I want to eat pancakes with strawberry shake.
Yn: you are just like your appa he also likes to drink strawberry shake and he loves the pancakes which I used to make for him
( You became silent at that moment when you remembered that you made pancakes for him on the first day after your marriage. You were in your thoughts when Taemin shouts near your ear)
Taemin: eomma what were you thinking?
Yn: umm nothing. You go I'll prepare your breakfast.
( You immediately made soup and pancakes for them. )