The Luckey Cat Caper

Start from the beginning

Carmen: hey hey breath I would never abandond you you know we are in this together.

Carmen hugs Y/n and kisses her cheek and forehead, and gives her soft comforting pats on the head.

Y/n purrs and snuggles up to Carmen, Y/n tail starts to wagg.

Carmen: Well well look who enjoys being pet.

Y/n blushes.

Carmen laughs and kisses Y/n's nose.

Y/n's blush increases.

Carmen: *laughs* as much as I like to mess with you we gotta get ready.

Y/n: ok

Carmen takes her dress to the bathroom and changes there, while Y/n changes in the bedroom.

(Just pick any black outfit you want, but make it appropriate for this auction)

Auctioneer: Going once... going twice... sold for $78,000 to the generous lady in red.

The other attendees applaud.

Player: You really bought the car from Rogue Vendetta 5? Who knew you were into action flicks?

Carmen: It goes with my dress, and Zack will totally flip.

Y/n: that he got a new car or that it's from one of his favorite movies.

Auctioneer: Ladies and gentlemen, this next item is what you've been waiting all evening for: an extremely rare postage stamp donated by an anonymous private collector. "The One-Cent Black on Magenta."

Carmen: Hehe, we can use it to send a postcard to VILE.

Player: Whoa. It's actually really valuable, to the tune of a cool 10 million.

Carmen: Cents. Very funny, Player.

Player: No, seriously, dollars.

Carmen: How is a one-cent stamp worth 10 million dollars?

Player: Only a small number of these black on magentas were ever printed, and this is the only one known to survive. I'm taking up stamp collecting.

Y/n: Kk I'll get it for you we all know we don't need VILE getting it.

Auctioneer: A reminder that all proceeds go to the Children's Foundation, so don't be shy. Bidding begins at...

A man unveils the stamp... except it has been stolen. She gasps.

Auctioneer: It's gone!

Y/n: well I guess that's it for the auction let's

Carmen stands abruptly.

Carmen: Player!

Player: On it. Security feeds show movement on the south side of the building. You'll just have to get through Karl.

Carmen: Who? Oh, Karl. The fog.

She goes outside and uses a flashlight to see through the fog. A shadowy figure approaches.

Chase: Carmen Sandiego. Y/n Thorn.

Carmen: Chase Devineaux.

Y/n: bonjour à toi aussi perdant.

Chase looks at Y/n mad.

Chase: If one wishes to vanish into the cloak of night, perhaps one should not shine a beacon.

Carmen: Thanks for the tip.

She shines the light into his eyes.

Chase: Gah!