The Preparation Part 1 (Volume 8, Chapter 3)

En başından başla

Rimuru: Please be Patience with her...

Beretta: I will sir...

Why do I have to be that guy-Beretta thought anxiously.

Speaking of his colleague Treyni, she was kind and attentive, a very capable woman. The spirits also really liked her, all of Ramiris's labyrinth was under her management. These were abilities Beretta did not possess. She was undoubtedly, to Ramiris and himself, a useful talent.

Ramiris: That's True... Beretta-Chan was a great help

However, there was still a problem with her. That being, Treyni was absolutely spoiling her master, Ramiris. She agreed to Ramiris no matter what she said without even a single shred of doubt. That's why, before things got problematic, someone had to intervene.

Veldanava: So you really getting spoil...

Guy: I wonder what he will do now...

I can't stand it. I didn't follow Ramiris-sama to be that type of character, always the guy to intervene... Ex-Demon-Clan member Beretta mocked himself.

Guy: Oh?

Ramiris: I promise that it will be okay...

Beretta: 'Sigh'

Beretta really liked Ramiris and he didn't feel any pain even after being toyed around by her. But his colleague that stood together with him not only didn't advise Ramiris, but even blindly spoiled her in her palm, which was hard for him to accept.

Rimuru: Treyni-san really spoil Ramiris to the point of Beretta being the one responsible for her action...

Ramiris: W-well... I didn't do anything that crazy tho...

Unfortunately...

That was the true nature of this world, the serious people tended to suffer losses.

Guy: Yup, that's true

Rudra: I could see that coming

This will be bad if it continues-whoever stands up to hit the brake will also be responsible for cleaning up the mess.

As such, Beretta would be playing the unfavorable role today...

"That is a great question! Isn't it super boring living here, Beretta-chan? There is nothing fun to do unless you count making golems perhaps. There aren't many visitors normally anyway! But there is a lot of fun stuff over there. That's why we should go there and have fun. That's how it is!" Ramiris stressed energetically.

Rimuru: By going 'there' it would mean my territory of Great Jura... I want to ask something... you didn't just going to move without even telling & get my approval are you?

Ramiris: Well... I don't know... It was the future after all...

Rimuru: That is true....

Hearing this, Beretta sighed inwardly, thinking "That's just what I expected."

Beretta had no direct reason to object to Ramiris's suggestion. The only thing was, based on Demon Lord Rimuru's personality, he didn't think the man would easily agree to it. Even if she wanted to move directly to there, it was possible that she would eventually get kicked out. Reasonably speaking, Treyni should've also understood this, but as his colleague, she kept on caving to Ramiris. This forced Beretta to take a stand.