Chapter 9

The next day (Sunday)

Kate (the mum) pov:

ah. What a lovely day it is today I think to myself while opening the curtains in my room. yesterday was quit the day but todays gonna be better. Only problem is Ava is going over to her freinds house, lily is at brownies and I have an afternoon shift today. Normally Isabella would make plans or chill at home but I don't think she can do that. There's only one option she has to go to daycare with Sophia and Kenzie. Not sure she's going to like it but as I said only one option.

I guess I should go wake up her and Sophia now to change there nappy's.

I first walk into Izzy's room and to my shock Isabelle's on the floor. Think I'm going to need to turn her room into a nursery or she's going to share a room with Sophia. 

I pick up Isabella. And carry her to Sophia's room. Yep. She's definitely going to share a room with Sofia. Plus that will be easier because lily always complains that she has to share with Kenzie so Lily can move into Isabella's room too.

I set Isabella up on the changing table then take of her adorable pajamas that's when her eye opens.

Isabella (main character) pov:

I open my eyes to see my mum changing and I'm sitting on a changing table in just a nappy that looks dirty.

"Hello Izzy." Mum coos at me "someone did a stinky." 

Not another poo in my nappy. It's embarrassing enough to pee in it but to actually poop...

On the bright side at least I haven't pooed awake yet...

Kate (the mum) pov:

I clean Izzy's poop of her bum then leave her on the changing table for a sec while I pick out her clothes. Well they're technically Sofia's clothes but now they share.

I select this dress with cute little rainbows and suns on it. Matches the nice sunny weather outside.

I change Isabella then place her down on Sofia's play-mat